Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“Seven kids have died under President Trump,” Gillibrand said. Let’s give her a round of applause, folks, that’s a good talking point for those who don’t follow the news religiously.

President Trump is not to blame for the unfortunate deaths of border-crossing children who are sick when they arrive illegally. But Gillibrand claims kids will stop dying on day one that she’s in office. She’s running for president and she’s a magician. Wow!

Well, she's not wrong. Kids will stop dying in federal custody, when President Gillibrand ends enforcement of federal law. Oh sure, illegal migrant kids will still die here, but who gives a crap if no one knows about it because they're not receiving treatment at a federal detention facility? We'll just consider them late-late-late term abortions.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Joe totally stole a political speech and that line was in it.

Difference between a cat and a lie is the cat only has nine lives.

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“Bill de Blasio regularly says stupid things, but this is literally the stupidest effing thing he’s ever said”

De Blasio says anti-Semitism is strictly a ‘right-wing movement’

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/de-blasio-says-anti-semitism-is-strictly-a-right-wing-movement/

everyone in that demographic, keep on giving $$$$millions and supporting them right down the party line..... :(

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, Biden is leading Trump by 4% in Texas. Gonna be an early night...

If there's one thing we know about politics in america, whatever polls the media quote definitely prove true. 

image.jpeg.d61cb15f393ba4cc0fda9e5d3ab59f0f.jpeg

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

If there's one thing we know about politics in america, whatever polls the media quote definitely prove true. 

image.jpeg.d61cb15f393ba4cc0fda9e5d3ab59f0f.jpeg

But, but, but, the only reason Trump won was because Hillary was the worst person ever, right? 

At least that's what the PPP Trump cultists said before. Or is Biden suddenly now the same? 

Come on, Biden is just a better all around man than Trump, don't ya think? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

But, but, but, the only reason Trump won was because Hillary was the worst person ever, right? 

At least that's what the PPP Trump cultists said before. Or is Biden suddenly now the same? 

Image result for never go full retard

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump beat Hillary largely because Hillary had been a part of the system/establishment for decades and Trump was viewed as an outsider/change/protest vote. 

Biden is even more establishment than Hillary was, and despite being more likable than Hillary he's got even less accomplishments legislatively and policy wise than she had despite holding higher office (though I'd say SecState is higher than VP in reality). 

Biden has zero chance to win in 2020. The DNC establishment wants him, a large swath of the media wants him -- but the people do not.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump beat Hillary largely because Hillary had been a part of the system/establishment for decades and Trump was viewed as an outsider/change/protest vote. 

Biden is even more establishment than Hillary was, and despite being more likable than Hillary he's got even less accomplishments legislatively and policy wise than she had despite holding higher office (though I'd say SecState is higher than VP in reality). 

Biden has zero chance to win in 2020. The DNC establishment wants him, a large swath of the media wants him -- but the people do not.

So Biden IS worse than Hillary! 

I knew it! Actually i knew anyone leading in the primary would be "worse" than Hillary since I first heard she was the very worst person ever in human history, even worse than Hitler 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Biden IS worse than Hillary! 

I knew it! Actually i knew anyone leading in the primary would be "worse" than Hillary since I first heard she was the very worst person ever in human history, even worse than Hitler 

Is my laundry ready yet?