Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Touche. A group who celebrate making a former poster cry and leave the board forever, a poster whose avatar still makes fun of a Buffalo (!!) sports reporter, a place that didn’t attempt to curtail the underage sex jokes (and even enjoyed as it became a running “joke”) made by a known sex offender. 

And more. 

How about we just work on making it better. 

More poetry, moral superiority, lectures, and bitching about the announcement of the ignore feature is what will really make this place shine.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

More poetry, moral superiority, lectures, and bitching about the announcement of the ignore feature is what will really make this place shine.

bring it on friends.....

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Birds of a feather and all....

joe can't win. He's just too dim to realize that yet. 

I'm more interested in what he's been promised to run. He has more skeletons than a graveyard, enough gaffes to fill a full television season,  and he's an old white dude to boot.   If he's not being paid, my only other thought is he is running to scream "political persecution" as the Ukraine mess shortly making its way to the masses. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

And he's old, so that's probably 3 strikes.

Indeed......it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I said a while ago it wouldn't be a shock to me if the Democratic party splits into the moderate and progressive parties. Some of these new big names that are getting all the media coverage are just too far out there for a rational person on either side of the aisle to support. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Snappy Twitter comebacks and memes are what percentage of the “quality” posts at PPP?

MPPPGA

I'll take memes and the electoral college over something pretending to be intelligence explaining why the popular vote is needed to save the country.