Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Pete Buttiguieg, an affluent white man, voluntarily became a reservist in the military and was deployed to Afghanistan for 7 months.

Donald Trump, an affluent white man, used his affluence to dodge the draft.

Buttiguieg lives Greatness.

Donald Trump lies about how great he is.

I don't think Buttiguieg is a viable candidate because he's gay and I don't think America is ready for that, but he'd be a much better President than Trump.

I see this place is still overrun with negativity.

Still can't get past race, I see.

50 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

"We all need to contribute more to help those less fortunate than us."

Except me

Beto's getting smacked for this all over the place today. *shrug* It's their money, they can do with it as they like. The hypocrisy comes in with wanting to use my money for projects and programs he likes. 

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Beto's getting smacked for this all over the place today. *shrug* It's their money, they can do with it as they like. The hypocrisy comes in with wanting to use my money for projects and programs he likes. 

I love how charitable deductions has become the virtue of the moment.

They really are the Donner Party.

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"I don't need to donate money because I'm already neglecting my kids to be with you" is precisely the kind of stupidity we're going to munch on for weeks when the debates begin.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I love how charitable deductions has become the virtue of the moment.

They really are the Donner Party.

Not just charity.  Charitable deductions.  Literally, assuming charity doesn't count unless it's on your tax return.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not just charity.  Charitable deductions.  Literally, assuming charity doesn't count unless it's on your tax return.  

It's just not charity unless you're using the donation to reduce your tax liability!

• Like (+1) 1

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-gay-protesters-shout-sodom-122601411.html

Mayor Pete starts his bid for national attention by inventing a spat with Mike Pence, then suddenly anti-gay protestors start repeatedly showing up at his rallies to make noise, giving him an opportunity to make a quotable quip.

Gee, this doesn't smell fishy at all. Clearly he's not going out of his way to repeatedly remind everyone that he's gay, and therefore 'woke' in the current identity politics/virtue signaling/victim derby.

$3.50 says that his surrogates attack anyone who points out his first gaffe as being 'homophobic'.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Mayor Pete starts his bid for national attention by inventing a spat with Mike Pence, then suddenly anti-gay protestors start repeatedly showing up at his rallies to make noise, giving him an opportunity to make a quotable quip.

Gee, this doesn't smell fishy at all. Clearly he's not going out of his way to repeatedly remind everyone that he's gay, and therefore 'woke' in the current identity politics/virtue signaling/victim derby.

$3.50 says that his surrogates attack anyone who points out his first gaffe as being 'homophobic'.

The media and PTB gaslighted the public into voting an unknown into office 12 years ago, now they're trying to see if they can do it again.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

The only reason you think this guy matters is because he diddles other men. Period. He's the mayor of a fifteenth-rate city in Indiana. He has fewer qualifications for president than Barack Obama did, and that's saying something.

Tell me more about what I think... please.

5 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Still working on that connection between climate change and racial/gender inequity?

Did someone say something about climate change being related to gender inequity?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

At least he isn't a pathological liar who loves wikileaks! 

Imagine if the Dems nominated a pathological liar! lol, you guys would probably call him out over it! 

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

v28Rt5M.gif

• Haha (+1) 2