Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Kamala Harris officially in the race as of this morning.  The field reporter providing the story says "odds on favorite to win."  We all know that opinions are like butt holes.

She's going to have to suck a lot of dick to win. She's up for it though, after practicing on Willie Brown to start her political career.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

She's going to have to suck a lot of dick to win. She's up for it though, after practicing on Willie Brown to start her political career.

I still think that Hillary will be in the race by the time the lawn is ready to mow this spring.  Hillary is waiting for enough dust to fall on her past sins so the MSM can say ancient history therefore irrelevant.

Harris has absolutely zero chance.  She's like the rest of these nobodys that are announcing.   If she makes it to the first Democrat debate, she will have exceeded expectations.

Donors are going to conserve the dry powder until after Biden and Clinton say they definetely are not running for President. 

Edited by dpberr

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Harris has absolutely zero chance.  She's like the rest of these nobodys that are announcing.   If she makes it to the first Democrat debate, she will have exceeded expectations.

Donors are going to conserve the dry powder until after Biden and Clinton say they definetely are not running for President. 

Slow pitch soft ball at the debates for her to make it very far.

15 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I still think that the identity politic game the Dems have been playing will hurt Biden with their own base.  Quite a number of the current media people believe diversity is of the utmost importance.  These are not the days of the alphabet networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN) ruling the broadcast medium with one mindset of pragmatic (old white man can win, younger black woman cannot) over idealism.  A fair number of rainbow coalition Dems might stay home on Election Day if Joe or Hillary are crowned the nominee of the party.  

26 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think Harris will do better than that and may go deep in the process if Joe doesn't run.  She'll have Obama in her corner if there is no Biden.  Obama always had a twinkle in his eye for Kamala.  Michele will be watching. 

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

I think Harris will do better than that and may go deep in the process if Joe doesn't run.  She'll have Obama in her corner if there is no Biden.  Obama always had a twinkle in his eye for Kamala.  Michele will be watching. 

I think Biden will more than likely run because in his mind, the elder statesman play is a winning hand.

Wouldn't doubt the "all chips into the center of the table" last run from Hilary Clinton as well.  

• Like (+1) 1

I may actually watch the first Democrat debate.

It's going to be a race-to-the-bottom as to who can be have the most insane position, be the most diverse, play the biggest victim, and show they're the most able to insult the others (so everyone knows they can take on Trump.)

In other words: A complete shitshow.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Even Biden admits identity politics will be the key to Democratic success in 2020.  Too bad he is a privileged old white man.

He is a lot more than that. Even Google hasn't scrubbed the Creepy Uncle Joe references.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  What the ***** do I have to admit?  I didn't do anything.

you were born white and are therefore guilty

how long until mainstream candidates start floating the idea of whiteness laws and eventually a final solution to the whiteness problem

• Like (+1) 1