Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The only two qualified to be a Democratic candidate is either Big Bird or Ernie.

but big bird may be implicated in that pizza shop scandal with elmo.  and ernie, well i heard him and bert took a break, and ernie went overboard on grindr

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

but big bird may be implicated in that pizza shop scandal with elmo.  and ernie, well i heard him and bert took a break, and ernie went overboard on grindr

Well, they're certainly not running Snuffelupagus, or Gonzo, or Ocasio-Cortez, or Miss Piggy (not after finding that email server in her bathroom)...

...actually, Gonzo might have a chance.  

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Well, they're certainly not running Snuffelupagus, or Gonzo, or Ocasio-Cortez, or Miss Piggy (not after finding that email server in her bathroom)...

...actually, Gonzo might have a chance.  

Gonzo? Seriously? After what happened 28 years ago in that unspecified date, time and place?

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, our 2020 Democrat Presidential candidate.......................

Beto is Instagramming his dental cleaning

DwkErssX0AAxae5.jpg

I can hear all the millennials shrieking "Oh my God, he's lust like us!"

Well...yeah.  But you're all over-sharing ***** morons, too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So................for the past month or more, Dem 'leaders have been strongly suggesting that Bernie should not run in 2020

He has not taken that hint.

So now, as D.R.'s post mentions above...............we get this.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So................for the past month or more, Dem 'leaders have been strongly suggesting that Bernie should not run in 2020

If it doesn't disqualify Kamala Harris from running, it shouldn't disqualify Bernie. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Oh yeah.  They're terrified of him.  There was some thing with the FBI and his wife too. 

The frustrating part about Bernie is I think his non nonsense/pure substance style is what it would take to beat Truimp.  I thought he was the most authentic candidate in 2016.  However, his views are just too damn radical.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Oh yeah.  They're terrified of him.  There was some thing with the FBI and his wife too. 

The frustrating part about Bernie is I think his non nonsense/pure substance style is what it would take to beat Truimp.  I thought he was the most authentic candidate in 2016.  However, his views are just too damn radical.

Bernie may  have won, as scary as that is.