snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know why, but this reminds me of:

mike-tysons-punchout.jpg?w=583&h=624

Beat the scrubs, just to get your ass KO'd by Tyson Trump.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

These are all the tweets @elizabethforma sent to/abt @realDonaldTrump in a 24-hour period..............#SomeoneCheckOnLiz

Dpqe48rWkAIX61x.jpg

This DNA thing has backfired so gloriously that she lost her ***** mind.

What happened to all that scuttlebutt about Zuckerberg running, or Bill Gates, or any of that nonsense a few years ago?  Is Zuckerberg now that much in hiding because you don't see him at all anymore except for when he is defending himself to his own company.

I still want Winfrey/Harris 2020 Dem ticket.

I think Beto could be our only hope. He won't win in Texas, but all the rules regarding experience seem to be out the window.

He's got that Obamaesque dismissive way of being a complete d*ck while appearing to be civil.

You're not gonna beat Trump at his game. You can't get upset by his antics or take him head on because he's got the schtick down pat. The only way to take him on is to walk him into traps. Obama's "proceed Governer" to Romney was probably the line that won him the 2012 election. That's how you have to play it.

Edited by LSHMEAB

10 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I think Beto could be our only hope. He won't win in Texas, but all the rules regarding experience seem to be out the window.

He's got that Obamaesque dismissive way of being a complete d*ck while appearing to be civil.

You're not gonna beat Trump at his game. You can't get upset by his antics or take him head on because he's got the schtick down pat. The only way to take him on is to walk him into traps. Obama's "proceed Governer" to Romney was probably the line that won him the 2012 election. That's how you have to play it.

I think you have to go with Cory Booker. Every moderate Republican and independent I know has said they would vote for him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I think you have to go with Cory Booker. Every moderate Republican and independent I know has said they would vote for him.

I liked Booker quite a bit more when he way mayor of Newark. Not so much as a Senator.

Elections are so superficial now and I don't know if he has the right characteristics to take on Trump. When I say superficial, I'm not talking about looks per se. It's more about having the right mindset for the kind of street fight Trump presents. I could see Booker getting way too emotional and outraged when Trump does his thing.

And I tend to think that while the moderate R's and I's you're speaking of may like a guy like Booker, I question what they'll actually do in the booth if Trump makes a fool of him on the trail.

I'm sure Obama is not popular around these parts, but he was a damn good politician. I don't see any stars in this field.

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

I liked Booker quite a bit more when he way mayor of Newark. Not so much as a Senator.

Elections are so superficial now and I don't know if he has the right characteristics to take on Trump. When I say superficial, I'm not talking about looks per se. It's more about having the right mindset for the kind of street fight Trump presents. I could see Booker getting way too emotional and outraged when Trump does his thing.

And I tend to think that while the moderate R's and I's you're speaking of may like a guy like Booker, I question what they'll actually do in the booth if Trump makes a fool of him on the trail.

I'm sure Obama is not popular around these parts, but he was a damn good politician. I don't see any stars in this field.

I think Beto, like other younger Dems, may be eyeing 2024 rather than being what will probably be a sacrificial lamb in 2020 (especially if the Dems take the house this November).

26 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Obama's "proceed Governer" to Romney was probably the line that won him the 2012 election. That's how you have to play it.

Crowly did more to help Obama than Obama did. The difference is that if Crowly does that to Trump, he takes her to task right then and there and the right eats it up.

Instead, we got Crowly incorrectly correcting Romney and "binders full of women" and "Romney caused a woman to die of cancer" and "Romney hazed a kid in college by cutting his hair."

That's how Obama won.