SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@SDS

Respectfully, I'd like to request that CB's (whether done by him or not, but it should be by him) "Marquee Match-up" be a weekly pinned item on TSW.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the day when Bills' games are the Marquee Matchup of the Week several times each season.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the day when Bills' games are the Marquee Matchup of the Week several times each season.

Brother, I was thinking that, too!  :lol:

However, I think this is awesome.  Honestly, every week there has been at least one (sometimes more) phenomenal match-ups in the NFL.  I have no problem if the board celebrates that a bit, keeps track of it, and talks about it.

Kudos, CB!

image.jpeg.7b800624220aec6c16450e3e691a1f0e.jpeg

EDIT:  Sorry I didn't copy the gif properly.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Also looking at their D.. sooner or later a D THIS bad is going Bite them in the butt.  Last in yards allowed  19th in scoring D.   The O as dangerous as NE (chargers and Steelers) they gave up 28 and 37 points.. so while the Pats May lose the game going be like a backyard game high scoring and not much D.. (now watch it be a 10-3 game lol)

This either feels like a game where the Pats line up with 2 TE / 6 olinemen and run the ball 45 times while Mahomes has a couple turnovers and watches most of the game from the sideline and all anyone talks about is another early season Andy Reid mirage, or a game where the Chiefs hang 50 on them and we get more "demise of the Pats", with very little room in between.

NE will win this game, and I doubt it will even be close. As always, they look unstoppable on offense and KC has no defense. Nobody so much as touches Brady because he throws in 1.5 seconds and their WR are open by 5 yards on every play.I expect Josh Gordon to have a career resurgence and look like Randy Moss did there and for them to run up the score on everyone and go 14-2.

It is never going to end. Save yourself the trouble of getting all excited. All this talk of the "young guns" is cute filler from now until the NE SB party in February. The reason Belichick rolled his eyes is because the whole season is pointless because the story ends the same way seemingly every time.

Not to be negative or anything. I guess it's not negative if you're a Patriots fan, but for the rest of us this is all getting tedious.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Also looking at their D.. sooner or later a D THIS bad is going Bite them in the butt.  Last in yards allowed  19th in scoring D.   The O as dangerous as NE (chargers and Steelers) they gave up 28 and 37 points.. so while the Pats May lose the game going be like a backyard game high scoring and not much D.. (now watch it be a 10-3 game lol)

Kansas City has outscored oponents 59-9 in the first quarter.  The other team has started with the ball all five games.  KC is no.1 in the NFL in third down efficiency in D and top 10 in sacks.  The D isn’t good but it isn’t bad and it’s been good when the games outcome is still in question. We’ve also played the Chargers and Steelers on the road, two of the better offenses in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

Kansas City has outscored oponents 59-9 in the first quarter.  The other team has started with the ball all five games.  KC is no.1 in the NFL in third down efficiency in D and top 10 in sacks.  The D isn’t good but it isn’t bad and it’s been good when the games outcome is still in question. We’ve also played the Chargers and Steelers on the road, two of the better offenses in the NFL.

And your facing the Patriots on the road.. with Brady with his full compliment of WR/TE and 2 RB capable making a huge difference.. like I said going be a barn burner as both Os are very very good.. and both Ds are at best average..  

The New England Patriots (3-2) and the Kansas City Chiefs (5-0) announce the following injuries and practice participation.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2018

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (3-2)

OUT
No Players Listed.

DOUBTFUL
No Players Listed.

QUESTIONABLE
DT Malcom Brown - Knee (LP)
WR Josh Gordon - Hamstring (LP)
DE Geneo Grissom - Ankle (LP)
TE Rob Gronkowski - Ankle (LP)
WR Chris Hogan - Thigh (LP)
RB Sony Michel - Knee (LP)
CB Eric Rowe - Groin (LP)
DT Danny Shelton - Elbow (LP)
DE John Simon - Shoulder (LP)

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (5-0)

OUT
S Eric Murray - Ankle (DNP)
WR De'Anthony Thomas - Lower Leg (DNP)

DOUBTFUL
S Eric Berry - Heel (DNP)
LB Justin Houston - Hamstring (DNP)

QUESTIONABLE
LB Tanoh Kpassagnon - Ankle (LP)

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:11 AM, Zerovotlz said:

Couple of thoughts here.

KC has outscored the other team 59-9 in the first quarter this year.  In all 5 games, the other team had the ball first.  

Denver Hadn't lost a home game with a lead of 10 or more in the 4th quarter until KC did it a couple weeks ago.

Jacksonville hadn't allowed a first half TD this year until they played KC

Jacksonville hadn't allowed a 300 yard passer in their last 15 games until KC did it. (That includes their win over the PATS)

Jacksonville had never trailed in any game this season by more than 3 points until KC.

If KC wins this game they will have 2 game or better leads on New England, Jacksonville, and Pitsburgh, WITH tiebreakers head to head on all three,  for 1st in the AFC.  

They better.

This is like a playoff game for KC.....................you know how those go.