SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

Do you really think we are losing to the Colts? That's what my last reply was talking about.

Yes, I absolutely think the Bills will lose to the Colts.I don't think they will score over 20 points though, it's just that I have no trust in the offense at this point.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Couple of thoughts here.

KC has outscored the other team 59-9 in the first quarter this year.  In all 5 games, the other team had the ball first.  

Denver Hadn't lost a home game with a lead of 10 or more in the 4th quarter until KC did it a couple weeks ago.

Jacksonville hadn't allowed a first half TD this year until they played KC

Jacksonville hadn't allowed a 300 yard passer in their last 15 games until KC did it. (That includes their win over the PATS)

Jacksonville had never trailed in any game this season by more than 3 points until KC.

If KC wins this game they will have 2 game or better leads on New England, Jacksonville, and Pitsburgh, WITH tiebreakers head to head on all three,  for 1st in the AFC.  

24 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

Couple of thoughts here.

KC has outscored the other team 59-9 in the first quarter this year.  In all 5 games, the other team had the ball first.  

Denver Hadn't lost a home game with a lead of 10 or more in the 4th quarter until KC did it a couple weeks ago.

Jacksonville hadn't allowed a first half TD this year until they played KC

Jacksonville hadn't allowed a 300 yard passer in their last 15 games until KC did it. (That includes their win over the PATS)

Jacksonville had never trailed in any game this season by more than 3 points until KC.

If KC wins this game they will have 2 game or better leads on New England, Jacksonville, and Pitsburgh, WITH tiebreakers head to head on all three,  for 1st in the AFC.  

That is more than a couple. Seems like NE has KC right where they want them. In Arrowhead maybe a different story but in Foxboro I sadly must take the Pats. 

8 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yes, I absolutely think the Bills will lose to the Colts.I don't think they will score over 20 points though, it's just that I have no trust in the offense at this point.

I hear you about the offense. Although at times it’s dreadful to watch, I can see the O improving in some areas. One of these receivers have to step up and stand out in order for the O to have success. I still believe we will beat the Colts though.

How Dee Ford is Boosting the Chiefs’ Pass Rush

The Chiefs looked sloppy at times on Sunday, with Patrick Mahomes throwing not one, but two interceptions—his first and second of the season. There were serious discipline breakdowns too, with rushers Chris Jones and Dee Ford earning ejections for throwing a punch and taunting, respectively. And yet, despite all of the shortcomings, Kansas City has not looked this scary in a very long time.

In Sunday’s 30–14 victory over the Jaguars on Sunday, the Chiefs answered some big questions about the kind of team they’ll be when they play the best clubs in the NFL, when Patrick Mahomes isn’t throwing lights-out and the team needs outstanding performances on the other side of the ball to win. 

Don’t get me wrong: This was no masterpiece in the other phases. Kansas City gave up 502 offensive yards to a Blake Bortles-led team playing without its most dynamic player, injured running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring).

Game could come down to which D can actually make a single stop or two.  I obviously like the Pats chances but Kielce will have a huge game since the Pats can’t cover a TE if their lives depended on it.. but I have a feeling Mahomes will be fooled a couple of times and throw 2 picks in the game.. 

Haven’t been paying attention to any of the hype, but I’m curious as to how many times Belichick’s genius vs. rookie QBs has been mentioned by the talking heads. Never mind that Mahomes isn’t a rookie. 

Anyway, I don’t see how either defense stops the other’s offense in this one. But I think KC’s offense poses more problems for NE***. Bellyache can’t take away one single facet of KC’s personnel and dare you to beat him with somebody else because all of KC’s offensive skill players can hurt you. I just don’t think NE*** can say the same.

Don't be so sure. Belichick's team has been off since last Thursday to give them extra time to prepare for KC.

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Kc just laid 30 on the best defense in the league. They’re gonna destroy the pats

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

19 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ve gotten to where I watch few full NFL games if the Bills are not in it. But I’m looking forward to this one. 

Record it, wait an hour, watch stoppage free, BS free, comment free, commercial free, and intermission free!

It's the only way to watch non-Bills NFL football!

The games are way too slow and disjointed to watch in real time.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE