SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Absolutely cannot wait for this game.

I'd personally love to see Mahomes go into Foxborough and upstage Brady. 

New England is like 800-0 under Belichick against young QB's at home, so this is a huge opportunity for Mahomes to set himself apart. 

If he falters, the "Chiefs always start out hot and fade" crowd will be in full force. If he succeeds, people are gonna have to really start taking the kid seriously.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Best Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE

Belichick on Chiefs' offense: 'They're all dangerous'

The battle-tested New England Patriots have seen a lot under head coach Bill Belichick.

They've also faced the Kansas City Chiefs a few times over the past few seasons, including the 2017 season opener where the Chiefs emerged with a 42-27 win over the Patriots.

Sunday's prime-time matchup, however, provides a different view and challenge for the Patriots.

Alex Smith is no longer the Chiefs' signal-caller, and second-year quarterback Patrick Mahomes now leads the league's fifth-ranked offense and second-best scoring unit equipped with a plethora of weapons.

"They're all dangerous," Patriots head coach Bill Belichick told reporters Wednesday. "You can't stop one guy in this offense. They've got too many guys. The quarterback is a problem. The backs are a problem. The tight ends are a problem. The receivers are a problem. They're all a problem."

All Matchups, Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots | Pro-Football-Reference.com

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Should be a great game.  Both teams put on clinics when they play.  Should be awesome football for 60 minutes.

I’ve gotten to where I watch few full NFL games if the Bills are not in it. But I’m looking forward to this one. 

This is the game that the Patriots ALWAYS win. The first quarter-of-the-season hot shot team comes into Foxborough and ends up getting beaten soundly. We've seen it every year, folks. I'll obviously be hoping KC can pull one out for the Bills sake, but my gut tells me NE takes care of business as they always do. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

If it goes the same way as all of KC previous games it'll be my favorite matchup.

One can only hope, but I doubt it.

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve gotten to where I watch few full NFL games if the Bills are not in it. But I’m looking forward to this one. 

I love watching great football, regardless of the teams.  If a game is "okay," I half watch.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I love watching great football, regardless of the teams.  If a game is "okay," I half watch.

I’ve chosen to watch the Bills, instead.   ?

But this sounds like a fun game. 

• Haha (+1) 1