SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm pretty sure you know this, but one can usually not ever lay a win or a loss on one play...one could as easily say the Chiefs settling for 3 after they forced NE to turnover on downs cost the Chiefs the game.  4 point difference wins the game. 

Except Peterman's pick-6.  I'll put our loss on that one play

That sucked!  I saw that on red zone and figured this placed must have come unhinges. (And is Allen ok?).  

Very true regarding one or two plays don’t decide a game. But that second INT on Mahommes  was a minimum of a 3 point swing.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

That sucked!  I saw that on red zone and figured this placed must have come unhinges. (And is Allen ok?).  

Very true regarding one or two plays don’t decide a game. But that second INT on Mahommes  was a minimum of a 3 point swing.

Yeah but then you get to maybe if Breeland doesn't let go of Brady they get 3 there instead of 7.. .another 4 point swing.

Can drive yourself nuts that way.

And yes, the Peterman pick-6 was awful and the result of the game on this board quite predictable.  Been reading with Mjolnir (ban-hammer) in one hand and a pruning sheers in the other.  Lucky I'm ambidextrous.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yeah but then you get to maybe if Breeland doesn't let go of Brady they get 3 there instead of 7.. .another 4 point swing.

Can drive yourself nuts that way.

And yes, the Peterman pick-6 was awful and the result of the game on this board quite predictable.  Been reading with Mjolnir (ban-hammer) in one hand and a pruning sheers in the other.  Lucky I'm 

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Yeah it was a rough day.  Almost got the win to get to .500.  That would have been awesome and basically overachieving.  I would have just been so happy and satisfied to settle for a .500 team.

We aren't a 12 and 4 team every year kinda team yet but....some day.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hill was great, but he doesn’t play defense does he ? Odd headline by sportsnet. Anyway, I’d argue that neither team was very good at  “stopping “ the other tonight. Someone had to have the ball last, and unfortunately it was the Patriots. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hill was great, but he doesn’t play defense does he ? Odd headline by sportsnet. Anyway, I’d argue that neither team was very good at  “stopping “ the other tonight. Someone had to have the ball last, and unfortunately it was the Patriots. 

Their offense had to stop them by possessing the ball longer. :lol:  Gotta stop those big play TDs. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Their offense had to stop them by possessing the ball longer. :lol:  Gotta stop those big play TDs. 

Lol.... seems this is what the NFL wants now and sets everything up for it, yet the Bills can’t get a first down. Anyway, I do miss tough, solid defense being played in the league. 43-40 is more about the lack of defensive ability ( and the rules) than it is about truly great offense. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Are you kidding me we had the 10th pick in the draft and we passed on 2 great QB’s. After the chiefs competed this trade and drafted Mahomes there GM & coach at the time said they drafted a once in a life time generational QB. Me and Jeffsmagic were saying the same thing on the stadium wall and were lambasted and ridiculed relentlessly. Jeffsmagic quit the stadium wall over the bashing of his thoughts on Mahomes. Well the chickens have come home to roost. 

Thats fine but I wasn’t really talking about opinions on a fan board.  I was referring to the media in Buffalo,.,, radio, tv, newspaper and the national media.  I did not hear leading up to the pick how the Bills were projected to pick Mahomes and how they’d be crazy not to. 

Great game for the neutral fan but another gut punch for those Bills fans like me who are biding their time (endlessly it seems) for Brady to look his age and think about retirement. Too bad the Pats got the ball last because by the 4th Q both defenses were gassed and could almost score at will.  

1 hour ago, Livinginthepast said:

Great game for the neutral fan but another gut punch for those Bills fans like me who are biding their time (endlessly it seems) for Brady to look his age and think about retirement. Too bad the Pats got the ball last because by the 4th Q both defenses were gassed and could almost score at will.  

Yeah the Chiefs needed to burn more time on their last drive, instead one big play, left too much time for TB.

9 hours ago, QCity said:

Outstanding decoy work by Watkins tonight. Love the way he inspires Hill to run so fast. Also a great job by Ragland limiting them to only 173 rushing yards.

Frankly, Ragland is rendered completely useless on our defense....he needs to be clean and our D line of nobodies, don't require doubleteams and can't shed blockers...offesnive linemen consistantly get to the second level and Ragland gets swallowed up in that...and since he can't cover....he is a liability at this point.  He'd be a better fit on a team that has  good D line...and that isn't KC.  If you want to call Watkins a decoy in this offesne..I can live with that..he isn't going to be the no.1 or 2 target guy here....that is clearly hill and Kelce.  If you saw Hill miss time due to injury, I would suspect an uptick in Watkins numbers, but not 16 Million dollars worth.  

26 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Yeah the Chiefs needed to burn more time on their last drive, instead one big play, left too much time for TB.

Interesting stat for the Chiefs last night.. in 6 red zone trips..

3 FG

2 TD

1 TO

they has less success in marching the ball lol.. so slow them down make the. Kick FG lol..