SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

I thought he was calling you out for the Tyrod the goat takes 

Lol I'll own my Tyrod opinions. I give Bills QBs plenty of chances to prove themselves. I was still on the Peterman train until he started this year. I'll give Allen 2 years minimum too. People are way too quick judge QBs around the league. There have been too many Derek Carrs, RGIIIs, etc. to start crowning anyone or saying the Bills made a mistake taking Allen over whoever else.

• Like (+1) 1

Man....what a fun football game to watch. It must be nice to have an offense that isn't inept. Those teams made scoring TDs look easier than the Bills trying to pick up a first down. We are so bad on offense, especially in today's NFL.......

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah I'm not questioning Mahomes's talent at all. He has been very good especially for his first season as a starter. It is also fair to say he has a tremendous amount of help and his decision making can still be suspect.

You make a good point about Mahomes and his decision making.  Like any very young QB he is going to have some mental lapses but clearly if I was a KC fan I would be very excited about the future with this guy. 

This is the 3d KC game I've seen this year and the offensive talent that the Chiefs have assembled around Mahomes is impressive. 

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Mahomes is fantastic - no question about it.  But that WR was WIDE open.  In fact think about how many times tonight you've seen a receiver running free.  Then think about the Bills games this season and I can't remember a single time that one of our guys was this open more then 20 yards downfield. 

They call them play makers for a reason.  And we don't have them. 

Did you see that TD to Hill?  Mahomes overthrows whoever it was, and Hill makes a diving slide worthy of Michael J Fox in  Back to the Future and hauls it in.

If that were us, Holmes is overthrown and Benjamin jogs past the bouncing ball with a look of disdain as they both wave their arms around “what can ya do?”

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

great came, hate the Pats. Mahomes 5 straight games over 300 yards. now has 16 TDs on the season on pace for around 45 TDs. Man he sure does look like a wild out of control 3rd rounder. 

LOL. How many years will it take the Bills to get 5 300 yards passing games out of their QB. 

Edited by 17 Josh Allen