SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Mahomes is fantastic - no question about it.  But that WR was WIDE open.  In fact think about how many times tonight you've seen a receiver running free.  Then think about the Bills games this season and I can't remember a single time that one of our guys was this open more then 20 yards downfield. 

They call them play makers for a reason.  And we don't have them. 

Hill should never be that open. Our guys have no speed and very little route running ability. 

Just now, aceman_16 said:

It would be awesome IF he pressed charges against her.

It would, was it that lady? Unfortunately I doubt he will.

We just all watched that on their biggest game of the weekend and they'll do nothing about it. It'll just be people like us on forums reacting to it.

Absolutely unacceptable, New Era gets a bad rep, deservingly so at times. You do that though and you'll be booted.

Al and Chris will never mention it because the king of the crackers did it. I hate that team, I hate those fans. 

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Ha ha what!  You posted in the first Q they were done because of a pick.  Then immediately after KC scores, you say "the game isn't over yet," then they score right in your eyeball.

"The KC offense is a fraud."

You are a liar a complete liar. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Which statement was that? The one where I correctly stated that Mahomes makes too many terrible passes off his back foot that are picked or nearly picked? Is that the statement that was blown up when his wide open receiver caught a simple pass and sprinted to the endzone?

I thought he was calling you out for the Tyrod the goat takes 

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Mahomes is fantastic - no question about it.  But that WR was WIDE open.  In fact think about how many times tonight you've seen a receiver running free.  Then think about the Bills games this season and I can't remember a single time that one of our guys was this open more then 20 yards downfield. 

They call them play makers for a reason.  And we don't have them. 

Yeah I'm not questioning Mahomes's talent at all. He has been very good especially for his first season as a starter. It is also fair to say he has a tremendous amount of help and his decision making can still be suspect.

Just now, Bill_with_it said:

You are a liar a complete liar. 

2 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

The hype machine for that guy is unstoppable. Just like every andy reid team i have watched in the last two decades the wheels will fall off and the Mahomes fans will fade away into an irrelevant world.

2 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Oct 15 2017- December 3 2017 the andy hype machine team lost 6 out of seven. And right on cue an int.

L O Freaking L.

The hype machine dies!

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yeah I'm not questioning Mahomes's talent at all. He has been very good especially for his first season as a starter. It is also fair to say he has a tremendous amount of help and his decision making can still be suspect.

He’s also getting no help from his defensive teammates and he was still undefeated until now.