SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

THE GAME ISN'T OVER.  A FORTY BURGER.  ANDY REID IS FURIOUS.  THE TRAIN IS STUCK AT THE STATION.

Nice to see you are back you are notoriously silent when they are behind. Once again if you read the entire thread and with a little maturity when conversing you might not runaway like a hit and run car. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

You sure like to call me out in posts. It's very strange behavior. An odd time to do it too, on a wide open completion to Tyreek Hill who simply sprinted to the endzone.

You make such declarative statments that often blow up on you. It''s fun. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

We don't need skill players. 

Hill isn't just a skill player, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL. In a year or two he'll be the best WR in the game. Many WRs have elite speed and many have elite hands, he is the rare talent that has both.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That Mahomes sure is bad right @HappyDays :lol:

Mahomes is fantastic - no question about it.  But that WR was WIDE open.  In fact think about how many times tonight you've seen a receiver running free.  Then think about the Bills games this season and I can't remember a single time that one of our guys was this open more then 20 yards downfield. 

They call them play makers for a reason.  And we don't have them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can the KC D stop a nosebleed?  

They’ve had some good plays and NE is a handful but....

KC has to hope for another turnover.  IMO, that's their best chance to pull this off.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It should be called out.

But cracker ass Boston never gets called out for having the worst fans in the country unless the player brings it up.

They're !@#$ing awful.

I’ve lived there I can attest - they are the worst.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

Nice to see you are back you are notoriously silent when they are behind. Once again if you read the entire thread and with a little maturity when conversing you might not runaway like a hit and run car. 

Ha ha what!  You posted in the first Q they were done because of a pick.  Then immediately after KC scores, you say "the game isn't over yet," then they score right in your eyeball.

"The KC offense is a fraud."

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You make such declarative statments that often blow up on you. It''s fun. :lol:

Which statement was that? The one where I correctly stated that Mahomes makes too many terrible passes off his back foot that are picked or nearly picked? Is that the statement that was blown up when his wide open receiver caught a simple pass and sprinted to the endzone?

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

It should be called out.

But cracker ass Boston never gets called out for having the worst fans in the country unless the player brings it up.

They're !@#$ing awful.

SVP certainly won't have a bit on it like he did the the Bills mafia and smashing tables.  !@#$ Boston.  !@#$ the Pats.  And why not... !@#$ SVP too!!!

• Like (+1) 1