SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

They will figure out a way to stop the Rams. BB and TB Retire please. 

Remember, Wade Phillips already knows how to beat Brady.  NE won't be able to run over the Rams D like they are the Chiefs.

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Again, I don’t disagree. But it’s a two possession game with a half to play, KC’s poor run defense notwithstanding.

That said, it looked like Mahomes was pressing things on that INT, for sure. Not what we’ve seen the first six games from him.

See i actually agree with you. No team should press against ne thats when bad things happen. You let the game come to you. 12 looks alot better than 9 at half. Unfortunately these guys normal train is out of steam. I dont think Mahomes is done throwing picks tonight. He has been bailed out by three supremely athletically gifted offensive playmakers in Hill, Kelce, and Hunt coming back for balls and extending for them during improv. The talent on that team and the normal vaibility of andys playcalling is in my opinion making Mahomes seem alot better than he actually is. The rest of this game will tell me alot about Mahomea true potential and abilities.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Idk man he has been huuugggee supporters of theirs over the years.  Pats are great.  Agreed.  But sometimes the commentary is nauseating.

He mostly voices it by almost rooting for the other team, like he was with Mahomes in the first half.  I live in NE and all the fans hate him because he is against them.  Not that that means much of anything though, they told me the Pats would not be good this year cause Tom has no one to throw to.   Even though we have seen this over and over again in years past.   They have number 12,  just plug and play guys, dont make a lot of mistakes and take advantage of all your mistakes.  I am so sick of this movie.

13 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

But how will he find time while he is working on Billy and Tommy???

He manages to service all three at once - a real talent

• Haha (+1) 2

Mahomes is gimmicky.If you want long term success as a QB, stand in the pocket and deliver. Brady does it, Peyton did it, Brees does it.  If you have to run around and create stuff on the fly, that will eventually get figured out.  Allen needs to be much better in the pocket

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Mahomes is gimmicky.If you want long term success as a QB, stand in the pocket and deliver. Brady does it, Peyton did it, Brees does it.  If you have to run around and create stuff on the fly, that will eventually get figured out.  Allen needs to be much better in the pocket

The nfl is changing old man. No QB’s are strictly pocket QB’s anymore 

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It really is that simple. 

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

That was a god tier throw 

this kid is the future of the NFL  

And here we have an example of how far to each side TBD can be... 

1 minute ago, LFC24 said:

That was a god tier throw 

this kid is the future of the NFL  

People said the same thing about Watson during his run last year and this year he is horrible. Mahomes has a much better arm and I’d take him over Watson everyday but I’m not frowning either one just yet. 

Just now, Commonsense said:

People said the same thing about Watson during his run last year and this year he is horrible. Mahomes has a much better arm and I’d take him over Watson everyday but I’m not frowning either one just yet. 

I never frown on QBs until they prove themselves.

6 minutes ago, mattynh said:

He mostly voices it by almost rooting for the other team, like he was with Mahomes in the first half.  I live in NE and all the fans hate him because he is against them.  Not that that means much of anything though, they told me the Pats would not be good this year cause Tom has no one to throw to.   Even though we have seen this over and over again in years past.   They have number 12,  just plug and play guys, dont make a lot of mistakes and take advantage of all your mistakes.  I am so sick of this movie.

I hear ya.  And sorry you are in NE lol (I grew up in Maine).