SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mahomes missed two chances for TDs on that opening drive.

Yep. Still, I hate the blatant favoritism shown by the refs for that franchise Hightower obviously held on that pass route because he was beaten badly ... overthrow by PM but shoulda been a first down and 5 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Wait a minute, Mahomes has all day and misses wide open guys for touchdowns? That can't be true. 

The hype machine for that guy is unstoppable. Just like every andy reid team i have watched in the last two decades the wheels will fall off and the Mahomes fans will fade away into an irrelevant world.

10 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

What are the odds the Cheats lose tonight to KC and next week to the Bears? It would be fantastic to have them be 3-4 going into that Monday Night game against us

You do realise that's a recipe for them to have a career record breaking night against the Bill's on prime time? They would probably flirt with scoring 100 points against them.....

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I was just thinking the same thing, along with how much KC is throwing the ball in general.

It's not that these are hard throws either.  They are scheming guys open to make it easy on their QB.  Most of the guys on this board could complete the throws that Mahomes has made to this point.  They are designing easy pitch and catch throws that scheme their guys wide open.

Edited by sven233

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. Still, I hate the blatant favoritism shown by the refs for that franchise Hightower obviously held on that pass route because he was beaten badly ... overthrow by PM but shoulda been a first down and 5 

There's your flag. For NE of course. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

The hype machine for that guy is unstoppable. Just like every andy reid team i have watched in the last two decades the wheels will fall off and the Mahomes fans will fade away into an irrelevant world.

I was saying that more along the thinking that all quarterbacks miss a few wide open plays every game, including the great ones and the hyped ones. 

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

It's not that these are hard throws either.  They are scheming guys open to make it easy on their QB.  Most of the guys on this board could complete the throws that Mahomes has made to this point.  They are designing easy pitch and catch throws that scheme their guys wide open,

Of course, the guys running the routes are pretty darn good NFL players unlike the Bills 

2 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Yeah, just like what happened to Alex Smith without Reid.

10 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

What are the odds the Cheats lose tonight to KC and next week to the Bears? It would be fantastic to have them be 3-4 going into that Monday Night game against us

they’ll probably beat us 62-0 if that ends up being the case.