SNF - The Marquee Matchup of Week Six: KC vs. NE at 8:20 PM ET on NBC

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is this anything like last weeks best matchup that was a blowout by halftime???

It was a blowout because the Chiefs are awesome.

and asked in anothe thread but it’s super important.  They are the number 1 and 2 ranked fantasy qbs this week. I have both.  Who do you start? ?

9 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I don't know. They almost lost to the Colts without T.Y. They have a few weaknesses.

They weren’t close to losing.  They were in cruise control.  

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It was a blowout because the Chiefs are awesome.

and asked in anothe thread but it’s super important.  They are the number 1 and 2 ranked fantasy qbs this week. I have both.  Who do you start? ?

They weren’t close to losing.  They were in cruise control.  

Naw, not buying it. I watched the game also. NE don't "cruise control". You should know this as a Bills fan.

Just now, Clyde Smith said:

Naw, not buying it. I watched the game also. NE don't "cruise control". You should know this as a Bills fan.

I watched the entire game.  There was not one moment where I felt the Colts were going to win.  The Colts got a couple of lucky ints.

i hate it but the Pats are the favorites again.  Perfect receiving core now and a great balance in the run game.  Their defense is their weakness but it might not matter.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Anyone else get the feeling NE might drub them?

It would be typical Belichick and Brady.

I hope not but predictions of their demise seem to be dashed during “ big games” like this

They had a crazy stat that Belichick is like 23-0 against qbs under 25.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I watched the entire game.  There was not one moment where I felt the Colts were going to win.  The Colts got a couple of lucky ints.

i hate it but the Pats are the favorites again.  Perfect receiving core now and a great balance in the run game.  Their defense is their weakness but it might not matter.

With T.Y I think  they would have had a strong chance of beating them. I agree their offense is a monster, but Philly proved they can be stopped.

2 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

With T.Y I think  they would have had a strong chance of beating them. I agree their offense is a monster, but Philly proved they can be stopped.

Agree to disagree.  The Colts are going to be that feisty team but they are going to lose in the end.  It’s basically Andrew Luck.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Agree to disagree.  The Colts are going to be that feisty team but they are going to lose in the end.  It’s basically Andrew Luck.

Well, I know we are going to kick their ***** in a couple of weeks. That's what matters most.

• Haha (+1) 1

Belichick and Reid obviously #s 1 and 2. 

'Turbo Andy' got his guy: Inside the Reid-Mahomes masterpiece

r444199_1296x518_5-2.jpg&w=628&h=251&sca

Andy Reid had seen the arm. Everyone had. You couldn't miss the effortless way Patrick Mahomes flicked the football at Texas Tech, how the ball left his hand at impossible angles, traveling farther and at a higher velocity than anyone else playing college football in 2016.

None of that mattered much to Reid. What caught his eye -- the moment he began to consider drafting a quarterback to replace his then-32-year-old Pro Bowl starter -- was how often Mahomes' seemingly wild throws found their targets.

Reid has built his two-decade romp through offensive football on a simple foundation: Quarterbacks who were accurate and who had what longtime friend and former Philadelphia Eagles executive Joe Banner calls "mental acumen." The film confirmed Mahomes had the former. Now it was time to find out about the latter.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz