Bills @ Houston - White on Blue Jerseys

Wish the Texans did what the Browns did and went with the original name and unis when they got their franchise back.  These unis and logo on helmet are far superior.

920x920.jpg

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I hope not, I can't stand those uniforms.

Those should be worn only in snow games.  I hate them like you, but for some reason they looked awesome in the snow.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Or maybe we rock the reds?

8 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I hope not, I can't stand those uniforms.

4 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I would say red on red is not a good combo.  

Except in a BLIZZARD 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

For anyone going to the game - the Texans are wearing all red, so Color Rush Red jerseys should be avoided.  Wear white or blue to make sure you stand out.

Too bad we don't wear all blue and they wear all red. I can guarantee neither team would have issue seeing whose on whose team.

4 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

I'm kinda getting sick of the current uniforms.

It's time to go back to the early 90's uni's with the red helmets IMO. 

Serious question how old were you when you started watching? Typically people will hearken for what they grew up with and as a 90s kid myself I certainly liked the red helmets and look a ton its why my main jersey now is a Kelly 90s style one. That said I actually think their current look is the best and offers a lot of different combos to work with along with the throwback AFL unis.

I know a lot of my older family who grew up with the standing Buffalo prefers that for instance.