Long Time Fan Calls Out The Buffalo Bills In Obituary

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

A Browns fan used that exact line a year or so ago.

RIP

I thought it was also a part of the classic Steve Goodman song "A Dying Cubs Fan's Last Request," who sadly died at age 36, 14 days before he was scheduled to sing the National Anthem at the Cubs first playoff game (or luckily since they were dispatched of pretty quickly in the playoffs). However, my memory was off, but it still has much of the similar sentiment and style of humor....

Edited by thurst44
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Clyde Smith said:

What does it matter, ya dead anyways, a drop won't hurt you.

Not Bills related, but I've never understood why people take such painstaking measures planning the final resting place for their corpse.

When I'm gone, I'm gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

At least he saw 2 AFL Championships and 8 League/Conference Championship games. 

So many current -and understandably jaded Bills fans don’t recognize how important the Bills were in getting the NFL to adopt & merge the 2 Leagues. Numerous Leagues have sprung up since Halas & Co. formed the NFL, but none were admitted wholly into the League except the AFL. Yes, the SB Jets & Chiefs we’re huge accomplishments, but the merger was already in place thanks in large part to how the Bills played Defense in the mid-60’s. It mirrored the best the NFL was doing while showcasing fantastic offenses. 

RIP, Mr. Merkel.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Not Bills related, but I've never understood why people take such painstaking measures planning the final resting place for their corpse.

When I'm gone, I'm gone.

Exactly! I understand it's for the family, but hell bury me with whatever clothes I died in. If i'm butt nekkid, so be it!

• Like (+1) 1