Next Playoff Appearance

playoffs  

80 members have voted

1. 1. When is the next time the Buffalo Bills make the playoffs?

Playoffs are always a possibility. In Brady's rookie season (where they won the super bowl), he was 2-3 (having not played the opener) at this point with two TDs, 8 sacks and two lost fumbles. He had an 86-yard game vs. Miami. He also threw for 354 yards on 54 attempts vs SD! Rookies look like this. Hopefully it all starts to click for Josh.

I'd also like to point out that Brady had 7 games (including the Super Bowl) under 200 yards passing and two others that were at 203 and 202. 

Edited by quinnearlysghost88
  • Like (+1) 1

Sticking with my 10-6 prediction before the season, and wild card berth, with a Super Bowl caliber defense showing itself, a potentially great quarterback who will get better and better,  and an organization that hopefully is savvy enough to get some more offensive weapons THIS season, such as a few competent wide receivers.

For me, it is this year, with the Bills the surprise of the league. But the front office needs to be active, not complacent. The time is now.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Playoffs are always a possibility. In Brady's rookie season (where they won the super bowl), he was 2-3 (having not played the opener) at this point with two TDs, 8 sacks and two lost fumbles. He had an 86-yard game vs. Miami. He also threw for 354 yards on 54 attempts vs SD! Rookies look like this. Hopefully it all starts to click for Josh.

I hope you're right. But realistically, if they spend this cap money right, next year will be our year. But I also see no reason to "tank" either, since next year will be built through FA more than the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I have always been a bit of a homer, but I just feel something special really brewing with this defense. If the Bills don't stupidly trade McCoy and Daboll keeps leaning on the running backs then I think we can sneak in just like last year. I still voted for 2019-2020 though...

You are a wise man!

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

Sticking with my 10-6 prediction before the season, and wild card berth, with a Super Bowl caliber defense showing itself, a potentially great quarterback who will get better and better,  and an organization that hopefully is savvy enough to get some more offensive weapons THIS season, such as a few competent wide receivers.

For me, it is this year, with the Bills the surprise of the league. But the front office needs to be active, not complacent. The time is now.

You are not a wise man!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I'd also like to point out that Brady had 7 games (including the Super Bowl) under 200 yards passing and two others that were at 203 and 202. 

Wow thanks for the stats.....I was wondering about Cheaty's start....good perspective!

15 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Thing is that wasn't Bradys' rookie season it was his second year he was 1-3 for  6 yards as a rookie, that was year number 2.

17 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

so did a lot of bad quarterbacks

6 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

That’s true. But does that help your argument? Knowing that Brady sat a year and his start is similar to Josh’s? I guess time will tell. 

You stated as fact that he was a rookie, I just responded to that. I have no clue what argument that would be?