Dua Lipa

PromoTheRobot

I never heard of this person until I opened this thread. I’m admittedly out of touch with modern pop culture. 

Let’s see... She’s in her 20s, is in decent physical condition, and has a fairly attractive face.

There are about 330 million people in the USA.  There are probably about 35 million people in their 20s, so there are about 18 million women in their 20s.  Now it gets tougher...  what percentage have decent physical condition, and what percentage have fairly attractive faces, and what percentage have both?  

I would be willing to guess that there are at least a million women in their 20s in the USA who are in decent physical condition and have fairly attractive faces.  Now what about the rest of the world?  Millions and millions.

But yes, I often find myself having thoughts when I see a woman who is in decent physical condition and has a fairly attractive face. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Success said:

Look up her Grammy performance w/ St. Vincent if you haven't seen it.

I defy anyone to watch that and answer no to the OP.

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

I never heard of this person until I opened this thread. I’m admittedly out of touch with modern pop culture. 

Let’s see... She’s in her 20s, is in decent physical condition, and has a fairly attractive face.

There are about 330 million people in the USA.  There are probably about 35 million people in their 20s, so there are about 18 million women in their 20s.  Now it gets tougher...  what percentage have decent physical condition, and what percentage have fairly attractive faces, and what percentage have both?  

I would be willing to guess that there are at least a million women in their 20s in the USA who are in decent physical condition and have fairly attractive faces.  Now what about the rest of the world?  Millions and millions.

But yes, I often find myself having thoughts when I see a woman who is in decent physical condition and has a fairly attractive face. 

Now do that formula for the population of Albania, because that's where she's from. But there 80% of women look like this.

7fc4428ab27683cd55cb4ddf5a460d29.jpg

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/10/2018 at 6:26 PM, BUFFALOKIE said:

Sure, if I was 15 years younger I guess. I feel like a creep even thinking about ladies that young.

What a drag it is getting old!

Things just aren't the same today. I hear every mother say.  (wrong thread???)

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 5:13 PM, Nanker said:

The funny thing about that terrible song is, Tyler's daughter is hot, but she also looks a lot like him. He was creepy looking as a young man. Now he looks like a really ugly old broad.

Just sayin'... 

Yes, but not even the hottest UK pop star, IMO.....how about Marina Diamandis...

Marina Diamandis transparent background PNG clipart | HiClipart                Coachella preview: With 'Froot,' Marina and the Diamonds gets ...

or Lauren Mayberry from CHVRCHES.....

Lauren Mayberry CHVRCHES | Belleza, Chicas, Artistas         CHVRCHES star speaks out about past abusive relationship | Dazed

or Anne-Marie.....

Anne-Marie Replied To Fan With 'Happy Face' Selfie After Tweets ...        Instagram Analytics | Anne maria, Beauty, Anne

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 year later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.