Houston Roll Call

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Astros v Red Sox game 1 Saturday night.  Should be a pretty solid night to be out in Houston.

Exactly! What an unexpected bonus!

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

I plan on coming down to the Cowboys /Bills game next year.... I will have to scope things out!

Hummm....the game will be played in Arlington. This week the Bills play in Houston. 5 hours 275 miles away from Arlington.

22 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

That's okay.  We get in Sat afternoon, leave after the game Sunday.  It's my wife, my buddy and me, and all me need is a pub menu, TVs and some activity.   Bills fans are a plus.   Sounds like Christians will do the trick.   We aren't late hitters, so we don't need a list!   We just need burgers, beer and bathrooms!

Christians has excellent hamburgers, the rest...eeeehh.

3 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I'll be there, taking 5 month old for her first

Yikes! good luck! 

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m a touch embarrassed to be asking this but does anyone have an extra for Sunday? We kind of forgot one guy in our group. ? 

Don’t feel bad, I’m pretty sure they weren’t trying to ditch you. I mean, pretty sure...

6 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

For those interested and in town long enough, Alice Cooper is in town Sunday Night, and Ratt on Monday. 

I was surprised how Elton John in town was such a big factor at the Bills home opener. Of course, Buffalo would just be one suburb of Houston.