Week 6 predictions: Bills at Texans

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Texans 24 Bills 13

Away game to a Texans team that has multiple premier pass rushers I don't see the offense being able to put up enough points and I don't think the defense will get the turnovers needed to keep the Texans off the scoreboard enough to win. This game will be a close defensive struggle until the fourth quarter when I think the Texans make it a two score game and just play conservative the rest of the way. 

I am very interested in seeing the defense and if they can keep the Texans offense off the scoreboard without getting the turnovers. Of course Allen's development always remains a point of interest. 

I think we will get 4 turnovers and 5 sacks this week. We match up well against their O. Their run game has been brutal, along with their pass pro. I expect to get them in a lot of third and longs. Our Hughes, Zo, Phillips, and Murphy package will wreck havoc all day. 

The only way I see the Texans moving the ball is if Tre struggles with Hopkins.

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Bills 17

Texans 20

Pass rush will be overwhelming

Which one? Ours has been fantastic this year.

Edited by billspro

5 minutes ago, billspro said:

I think we will get 4 turnovers and 5 sacks this week. We match up well against their O. Their run game has been brutal, along with their pass pro. I expect to get them in a lot of third and longs. Our Hughes, Zo, Phillips, and Murphy package will wreck havoc all day. 

The only way I see the Texans moving the ball is if Tre struggles with Hopkins.

Which one? Ours has been fantastic this year.

4 Turnovers is a lot for any team in any given week, if it is going to take 4 turnovers to win the game than it is unlikely the Bills would win. I could see 5 sacks which would be tremendous but more than 2 turnovers is highly unlikely. I also think that the Texans would play uber conservative if their defense is coming out super dominant. I can also see the Texans getting 2-3 turnovers themselves. 

I hope you are right but I just can't see the Bills producing the insane turnover differential needed to win a tough away game like this esp after they got very fortunate with turnover the previous week (Turnovers in the NFL are partially luck/circumstance based.) Then again I thought the Titans game would be a loss for very similar reasons. 

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the Bills win this one. I’m having recurring flashbacks of the EJ to Watt pick 6 

Ditto. I was at the debacle. The game was ours at every turn. EJ simply wouldn’t let it happen. At least he never saw the field again.. 

NRGStadium is a butt ugly eyesore. 

All this said, I don’t see us winning winning either.

23-10 them

Houston 20 Bills 10. Houston's D Line will force us to throw and then tee off on Allen and this pathetic OLine.  We will do the same to their pathetic OLine.  However, Watson has more weapons and is further along in his progression than Allen.

Edited by matter2003

On 10/10/2018 at 11:15 AM, no name said:

texans don't get 17 points. watson will feel the pressure and may not make it through the game, if he starts?

bills, not too much better on O but some signs of hope as they pound the rock trying to keep the pressure off the kid.

61208d9999eaa95106b6ea68738db8d9-160-128 16

b819ea1d96dca1816e9bc0b6ca9a925c-160-12813

This.  As long as Milano and Edmund's don't let Watson run wild on us.