Week 6 predictions: Bills at Texans

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, teef said:

you didn't add the most important part...

cakewalk bitches!

I didn't want to steal all your thunder!!   

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I am a huge Watson guy and he has played better this year than the numbers tell you. That said his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. He plays without fear and takes chances with the football. Miller was not a healthy scratch last week he was hurt. Their run game is inconsistent, the oline stinks. 

I am saying the Bills force 3 turnovers and come out on top 20-19 Buffalo. 

I just heard that  they don't have a run game.     I like the odds for Buffalo 

1 hour ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I was having a great day. Was standing in the aisle waiting for a stop in play to get back to my seat after getting a halftime drink. I literally can still hear the fair weather Texans fans screaming. 

One of the worst games ever. First, Fitz was the Texans Qb and made a big show about beating us even though he played like ass. And Robert Woods was throwing tantrums downfield because ej was even more ass. Despite all that, the Bills nearly won it at the end and i think lost on a controversial 4th down call iirc. 

Texans 24 Bills 13

Away game to a Texans team that has multiple premier pass rushers I don't see the offense being able to put up enough points and I don't think the defense will get the turnovers needed to keep the Texans off the scoreboard enough to win. This game will be a close defensive struggle until the fourth quarter when I think the Texans make it a two score game and just play conservative the rest of the way. 

I am very interested in seeing the defense and if they can keep the Texans offense off the scoreboard without getting the turnovers. Of course Allen's development always remains a point of interest.