Week 6 predictions: Bills at Texans

YoloinOhio

I am a huge Watson guy and he has played better this year than the numbers tell you. That said his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. He plays without fear and takes chances with the football. Miller was not a healthy scratch last week he was hurt. Their run game is inconsistent, the oline stinks. 

I am saying the Bills force 3 turnovers and come out on top 20-19 Buffalo. 

30 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I hope Anderson is ready by Sunday. Allen is going to get murdered on the field

Texans 28 Bills 6

McD and Daboll will continue to protect Allen and mask his flaws by forcing the run game on the Texans hoping to produce 3rd and short situations. From there they will hope to move the chains with quick slants, screens, misdirection and Allen scrambling. They'll continue to play field position and hope the D continues playing well. Expect plenty of Haus Money.

That's what I expect at least. It's not sexy or high flying but you gotta work with what you got. 

On paper Texans win handily  However this is a team that has two fg wins both gift wrapped by the opposing coach  They got a a early X-Mas present from Frank Reich and last week Jason Garrett went the other way with his decision and it cost the Cowboys the game. Can the Bills put two solid games together?  Can the Texans win three in a row?   O'Brien sucks, we somehow get it done 17-16

8 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

If Texans were coming to town I would say the Bills but they are traveling away I say Texans 21 Bills 14

Like the Vikings game, or more like the chargers game

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think the Bills win this one. I’m having recurring flashbacks of the EJ to Watt pick 6 

I was having a great day. Was standing in the aisle waiting for a stop in play to get back to my seat after getting a halftime drink. I literally can still hear the fair weather Texans fans screaming.