Week 6 predictions: Bills at Texans

YoloinOhio

Just now, Like A Mofo said:

The offense of the Bills is the worst in the league. Their defense isn't much better.

I stopped reading the thread on that board as soon as I saw that.

Buffalo 23, Houston 20

Someone corrected him later in the thread, and he said it didn’t matter because the Texans were the 12th best D going against the worst offense. 

My takeaway from the thread is that they think the Texans would win the SB if it weren’t for Bill O’Brien holding them back. Also they are still burnt about 35-3.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone corrected him later in the thread, and he said it didn’t matter because the Texans were the 12th best D going against the worst offense. 

My takeaway from the thread is that they think the Texans would win the SB if it weren’t for Bill O’Brien holding them back. Also they are still burnt about 35-3.

That truly brings a smile to my face

Not sure what's up with Miller; I think he was a healthy scratch on Sunday. 

Either way, this has the making of another defensive struggle, especially if Watson doesn't play/start. 

I think the Bills have a better chance to win than most people think, but our offense and passing game is just so bad that I don't think we can keep up. Gonna have to win the turnover battle, maybe a defensive TD puts the Bills over.

20-13 Texans

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

but there 14th.

he obviously isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

6th.jpg

3 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I hope Anderson is ready by Sunday. Allen is going to get murdered on the field

Texans 28 Bills 6

It could all come down to who has the better back up quarterback. If it’s Nate for us, we’re in trouble.