Bills Have Worked out FA WR Bennie Fowler

Just now, ScottLaw said:

The WRs do blow, but some of that is on Allen.

A lot of it is but come on with this ****. Look at these WRs. Every single day of every single week should be us trying to fix this. It’s week 6. Let’s go here. Bring in some WRs, trade for one, sign one, I don’t care. These guys aren’t getting it done and if we are being honest...that’s not going to change. Stop signing and releasing Dbacks and PS TEs. Stop worrying about **** that is interchangeable and bottom tier depth. Our starters at this position are worse then most Canadian Football teams. Fix it. No excuses. Do something about it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

31 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

A lot of it is but come on with this ****. Look at these WRs. Every single day of every single week should be us trying to fix this. It’s week 6. Let’s go here. Bring in some WRs, trade for one, sign one, I don’t care. These guys aren’t getting it done and if we are being honest...that’s not going to change. Stop signing and releasing Dbacks and PS TEs. Stop worrying about **** that is interchangeable and bottom tier depth. Our starters at this position are worse then most Canadian Football teams. Fix it. No excuses. Do something about it.

Everyone seems to hate the signing and releasing of players throughout the year but I don't understand why.  We picked up Ryan Lewis and Jordan Phillips off of waivers and they've made a difference on the field.  Signing and releasing players is a great way to practice evaluating talent that comes with very little risk.  See what works, throw a bunch of players at the wall and see who sticks.  Depth is important whether you think so or not.

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Great- another bottom feeder WR - just what we need.

And who is the great receiver out there that you want?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Everyone seems to hate the signing and releasing of players throughout the year but I don't understand why.  We picked up Ryan Lewis and Jordan Phillips off of waivers and they've made a difference on the field.  Signing and releasing players is a great way to practice evaluating talent that comes with very little risk.  See what works, throw a bunch of players at the wall and see who sticks.  Depth is important whether you think so or not.

And who is the great receiver out there that you want?  

There is nothing of quality out there but I wouldnt want to replace crap with crap.