Poyer Drama breaks open

Guffalo

On 10/9/2018 at 4:27 PM, Binghamton Beast said:

Couldn’t care less about the Kardashian side of sports.

I think that is the only side a lot of "sports fans" care about!

This stuff is often like soap operas for men.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I think that is the only side a lot of "sports fans" care about!

This stuff is often like soap operas for men.

Well, in support of this viewpoint, it has been observed that often these threads or some thread with a far-fetched premise will draw a lot of discussion, while serious attempts at football analysis fall quickly.

The conclusion must be that sports fans like soap.

Rachel Bush -- who I, like every other red-blooded male, happen to think is gorgeous -- kind of seems like a nutcase. At the very least, she spews insane right wing nutjob conspiracy theories and blocks/insults anyone who dares to question her.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Rachel Bush -- who I, like every other red-blooded male, happen to think is gorgeous -- kind of seems like a nutcase. At the very least, she spews insane right wing nutjob conspiracy theories and blocks/insults anyone who dares to question her.

Which one is she over at PPP?

• Haha (+1) 1

This story is hilarious.  She may have cheated with Antonio Brown and he cheated on her.  As hot as she is, as any red blooded male can tell you, you get relationship eyes and it’s hard not to.  Especially when you’re a star football player.  She also seems nuts and gets paid to show her ? on the internet.  It probably wasn’t a relationship built to last.