Bills reportedly unlikely to trade McCoy and plan to keep him through 2019

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

11 games?

What exactly are you referencing?

How many games they are going to win this year. I say 6 wins if McCoy stays. 5 wins if he is traded. He is worth no more than maybe an extra win. 

Edited by Kevin1778
Spelling

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Killing stuff and Buffalo RB's seem to go hand in hand.  I think we could get one of there 2nds for him as Wentz is still on his rookie contract.  We might have to throw in a 4th or a 5th.  They'll figure he has a year and a half left in him and is a better than Ajayi who'll be an UFA next year.

At $8M, LeShady is cheap and basically the entire offense when healthy.  Trading him right now for just a 2 and a 3 is stark-raving !@#$ nuts.  At least wait for the deadline and leverage another pick or two, or at least a usable player.  I'm against the trade, but if you really want to do it, three picks or 2 picks and a player minimum.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know Beane and McDermott love to trade core players on the team like their candy but honestly taking away Josh’s only safety blanket seems ridiculous but more then likely shady is getting traded leaving a rookie qb with a below average receiving corps..an average oline..and marginal running backs..as long as we get draft picks and the right guys hey what could go wrong ?

"Core Players"? Sammy Watkins who was often injured and "Non-Performing" much of the time and making 16 mill per year isn't even the #1 WR on Kansas City.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=KC

Or do you mean Darius who was playing abysmally when not imbibing synthetic MJ and drag racing in his spare time. 

Or perhaps Cordy Glen who was also often injured and overpaid for not playing and had been beaten out by Dawkins?

What was the Bills record with these "difference makers" exactly? Did they ever get us to the playoffs?

Spare Me Please!

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Sorry... and considering it’s such a well reasoned, thought out argument too..

Just let it be until you figure it out! Anyways, we SHOULD trade Shady for a bunch of tangible reasons.  But as a season holder the games would be unbearable to watch. Yeesh

11 minutes ago, HT02 said:

I like the idea of trading McCoy for Foles and a second round pick.   Start Foles let Allen play behind him

You really believe McCoy has that much value?

The Bills will be lucky, very lucky, to get just a 3rd for him.

9 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

You are swinging and missing all over this post

I think this thread is one big swing and a miss.

• Like (+1) 1