Bills reportedly unlikely to trade McCoy and plan to keep him through 2019

YoloinOhio

I don’t think it happens. And honestly I think Shady is still here next year. 

I would love to get more picks, but I think Beane would want at least the 2nd rounder. I’d take a 3rd myself. But I don’t think Philly will offer  the 2nd, and Buffalo will want more than just a 3rd. Clement will be their guy for this season and maybe they’ll pick up someone off the street as well for support.

According to old Ian, McCoy will probably stay in Buffalo till his deal runs out. 

He claimed the Bills want a lot in return - possibly as much as Seattle was asking for Earl Thomas.

No compensation was discussed on the Bills end but he did expect the sides to talk again as the deadline approaches

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000973199/article/bills-unlikely-to-trade-lesean-mccoy-to-eagles

Edited by GreatComeback

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s all about Allen at this point. I didn’t think they would trade him. They can’t afford to give away offensive weapons right now. 

Or they’re playing the old “I really can’t trade him for a third round pick...he’s too valuable. But for a second rounder? Give us a call”

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Or they’re playing the old “I really can’t trade him for a third round pick...he’s too valuable. But for a second rounder? Give us a call”

Maybe but I think they know his value is higher to them than it is to other teams. No one is trading a 2nd.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe but I think they know his value is higher to them than it is to other teams. No one is trading a 2nd.

Agreed. If Eagles won’t do it then it won’t happen. Now if the Eagles lose another game or two before the trade deadline  due to bad offensive production??

45 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

His production-to-salary ratio is great, so as long as he's not going to pull a Le'veon Bell next year, they shouldn't trade him without extraordinary compensation. 

170 rushing yards 0 TDs 

64 recieving yards 0 TDs 

in 5 games. 

For 8.95M Cap. YES GREAT Production to Salary ratio. 

1 minute ago, Magox said:

You dont understand negotiations or leverage.

I do. And it is Dumb they are not going to trade him. But hey believe all you want that they are putting this out in the Media to gain leverage.

just like they Put Josh Allen was their QB out in the media in FEB to gain what???? 

• Like (+1) 1