Deshaun Watson chest injury

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s apparently their sideline reporter 

Saw that too, was watching some of his interviews - idk, either way our DL v. their OL is a mismatch in this game. As is our OL v their DL...which QB goes first?

I went out to get lunch today and Rochester WHAM had Bob Lonsberry's show on.  He was interviewing a local Sports Director (forget his name) who said that Houston insiders said that they didn't think that Watson would play and that he could have a punctured lung.  I checked the betting lines and they have not moved so it may be all nonsense.  Thought I would pass that along.  If that is old news or been covered elsewhere I apologize in advance.

Edited by Irv

http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/news/texans-deshaun-watson-injury-update-status-qb-bills-cowboys-stats-nfl-news/stlpcrwjv4qf157q82rb99e90

Deshaun Watson expects to play in Week 6.

The 23-year-old quarterback suffered a chest injury in the Texans' overtime win over the Cowboys on Sunday and is considered day-to-day. But, Watson said he’ll “for sure” be on the field Sunday when Houston faces the Bills.

“I feel good,” Watson told reporters during a press conference Wednesday. “I feel great ... Just recovering from the game and getting ready for Buffalo.”