Deshaun Watson chest injury

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

He will play and he will hook up with Hopkins all over the field.

We all know that you hate Josh Allen. Unfortunately, for your current argument, Allen plays quarterback, which is on the offensive side of the ball. He does not play Cornerback, which is on the defensive side of the ball.

For more literature on offense and defense, as well as rules of the game of American football, I leave, for you, this little gem:

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/2018-nfl-rulebook/

So, sadly, for your argument's sake, your mortal enemy, Josh Allen, will not be able to let Watson hook up with Hopkins all over the field.

Plus, that would probably be stopped by the refs, seeing as the modern NFL has put the kabosh on any inappropriate displays, such as Watson attempting to "hook up all over the field," as the kids say these days. Need I point out the infamous "Brady Dildo" incident, of yesteryear? Perhaps a picture will remind you of said escapade: 

20181009_182221.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Can I get some odds on that?

Can I get some odds on that?

Can I? I mean, y'all seem soooo confident... I think McGreggor had more support against Mayweather!

I mean.

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Send me bank statements and I’ll bet the over for whatever figure you please 

Watson is very good.  

The over? Odds?

11 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Can I? I mean, y'all seem soooo confident... I think McGreggor had more support against Mayweather!

I mean.

The over? Odds?

Your so confidant. I’ll give you 4-1 that he isn’t out of the league in 3 years.  At whatever dollar amount you’d like to donate to me

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Your so confidant. I’ll give you 4-1 that he isn’t out of the league in 3 years.  At whatever dollar amount you’d like to donate to me

It seems like y'all are the ones who are "so confidant." 4 to 1 "confidant..."

tenor.gif

20 hours ago, FluffHead said:

This is evidence something is up. 

Titans-Jags was off the board all or most of the week. Mariotta was hurt all week and ended up not starting.

There's nothing up; the line was 8.5, then the Texans let it be know Watson is day to day. Everyone saw the beating he took on several plays against the Cowboys.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

6 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Really? He seemed all set to go yesterday. 

According to DW, he was. This guy says he’s hardly practiced at all and thinks that they may be worried about him lasting the season if he plays against this D because their OL is so bad. They want him to change his style but he says he doesn’t think it’s feasible for him to do so because it’s naturally how he plays. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texans analyst John Harris said on wgr thst he will be a game time decision and will be surprised if he plays 

I wonder if Chris Brown is busy filling Texan fans with false hope?   ?

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

According to DW, he was. This guy says he’s hardly practiced at all and thinks that they may be worried about him lasting the season if he plays against this D because their OL is so bad. They want him to change his style but he says he doesn’t think it’s feasible for him to do so because it’s naturally how he plays. 

Wow this would be HUGE. He doesn't play and I do think we win. 

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not saying it won't happen, but what credibility does John Harris have in this regard?