Derek Anderson signed; Peterman QB2 week 6; Anderson Presser

YoloinOhio

I don't know, he isn't the first person to bring that up. When Mortenson first reported the signing he said "with the possibility of playing time." Maybe they've decided Allen isn't ready. I hope that doesn't happen, it would be another mark against this regime that they can't evaluate QBs.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

In all honesty, man, I’ve just been losing interest slowly over the last 30 years...they tried the defensive HC, they tried the offensive HC, they tried having the GM pick the HC, they tried having the HC pick the GM...I actually told myself that if the Bills can’t turn it around with this regime, they never will...this QB selection has my whole fandom riding on it...we’ve had great defenses and it’s gotten us nowhere, so without a good QB, I couldn’t care less how the defense develops...it’s been 30 years and I’m hanging by a very thin thread my friend!??

Not me.  I’m clinging on for deal life.  Loving it just as much now as I was in the 80’s.  Wins are much more enjoyable.  During the SB run I expected us to dominate and didn’t enjoy tha close games as much as I should have

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know, he isn't the first person to bring that up. When Mortenson first reported the signing he said "with the possibility of playing time." Maybe they've decided Allen isn't ready. I hope that doesn't happen, it would be another mark against this regime that they can't evaluate QBs.

Mort clarified that he meant it was in case if injury 

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Not me.  I’m clinging on for deal life.  Loving it just as much now as I was in the 80’s.  Wins are much more enjoyable.  During the SB run I expected us to dominate and didn’t enjoy tha close games as much as I should have

Interesting perspective 

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That was a joke based on the thread title that was expecta  instead of expects. 

...LMAO...I know......but Uncle Nunzio called Uncle Guido and I'm tryin' to mediate before they refuel the black limos and fire up "the mixer".....their "Crocs are FINAL"....