Derek Anderson signed; Peterman QB2 week 6; Anderson Presser

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

So for all these posters saying John Clayton is wrong, effectively, what will you do when Anderson starts games for the Bills?

I firmly believe that time is coming.

Nothing because it won't happen 

3 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

So for all these posters saying John Clayton is wrong, effectively, what will you do when Anderson starts games for the Bills?

I firmly believe that time is coming.

I don’t.    McDermott has to stick with Josh.  

Josh’s development is more important than expecting an unemployed QB to get back to the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If Anderson gets put in, I’ll have NO reason to watch the rest of the season, and I won’t care one bit...the Bills will have finally pushed me to the brink of my fandom.

That's a little extreme. In a perfect world a vet would be starting until Allen is ready. It didn't work that way, so be it. Andy Reid had the right idea with Mahomes and look at the benefits being reaped. Next year Allen will have way more tools to work with and better knowledge on how to run an offense and read defenses. That being said, he's in the water now so swim Josh... Swim!!!

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You can watch the other side of the ball develop.  The foundation on D is set

In all honesty, man, I’ve just been losing interest slowly over the last 30 years...they tried the defensive HC, they tried the offensive HC, they tried having the GM pick the HC, they tried having the HC pick the GM...I actually told myself that if the Bills can’t turn it around with this regime, they never will...this QB selection has my whole fandom riding on it...we’ve had great defenses and it’s gotten us nowhere, so without a good QB, I couldn’t care less how the defense develops...it’s been 30 years and I’m hanging by a very thin thread my friend!??

Edited by JaCrispy

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

In all honesty, man, I’ve just been losing interest slowly over the last 30 years...they tried the defensive HC, they tried the offensive HC, they tried having the GM pick the HC, they tried having the HC pick the GM...I actually told myself that if the Bills can’t turn it around with this regime, they never will...this QB selection has my whole fandom riding on it...we’ve had great defenses and it’s gotten us nowhere, so without a good QB, I couldn’t care less how the defense develops...it’s been 30 years and I’m hanging by a very thin thread my friend!

I don't think we'll know right away, with some QBs you just don't know for 3-4 years.