Derek Anderson signed; Peterman QB2 week 6; Anderson Presser

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, JM57 said:

Everyone keeps saying this but Marlowe really had one job Sunday. Don't get beat deep. Every time I paid attention to the defensive alignment, it was very similar. Cover 1 with Marlowe ~20 yards deep. Poyer up near the line. It was very obvious their defensive game plan to hide Marlowe was literally sticking him up top and telling him not to let anyone behind him. He did fine, but nothing earth shattering

He played every defensive snap, had 4 sure tackles, and a PD in the endzone to save a Titans TD.  This from a guy that came in with one week of practice.  He was solid, and did not deserve to be cut over others that have underperformed.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

He played every defensive snap, had 4 sure tackles, and a PD in the endzone to save a Titans TD.  This from a guy that came in with one week of practice.  He was solid, and did not deserve to be cut over others that have underperformed.

They brought him up from the PS because two safeties were out. They don't need 5 safeties. One is coming back, so he goes and hopefully returns to the PS. Do I think they need 10 OL? Absolutely not. Do I think the WR suck? Absolutely. But they still don't need 5 safeties.

Bills should start him as soon as he's up to speed. Not necessarily for an extended period, just for a game or two so Josh can watch another QB go through the process. 

Allen desperately needs to steepen the learning curve. He's just been atrocious out there, literally costing us games. 

If he's even half as mentally tough as every claims he is, he'll take the benching like a champ and come back a much better player in a few weeks with a little more perspective on what it takes to be successful at this level. 

Edited by VW82

52 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Bills should start him as soon as he's up to speed. Not necessarily for an extended period, just for a game or two so Josh can watch another QB go through the process. 

Allen desperately needs to steepen the learning curve. He's just been atrocious out there, literally costing us games. 

If he's even half as mentally tough as every claims he is, he'll take the benching like a champ and come back a much better player in a few weeks with a little more perspective on what it takes to be successful at this level. 

I don't know about all that . Allen is in unless he gets hurt.  Ravens loss is on Peterman 100%.  Chargers game Allen started to move the ball but it was too late.  Vikes we won thanks to Josh/D. Packers was ugly, you can argue some plays go our way we might have had a chance.  Titans he didn't do anything special but there were also no back breaking mistakes.  Think this move actually says more about how hot trash Peterman is than anything else.  Sounds like Mcdermott thinks he can win some games right now.  I'd rather watch Allen make mistakes and lose than watch a 35 year old career backup or a never was

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hopefully it means Hyde is ready to practice. Maybe Marlowe will go back to PS

Weird 

Nope, its because Watson has a chest injury and his status is unsure right now for the game