Nikki Haley out as UN Embassador

bdutton

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

She has not yet had to defend Trump's domestic statements, actions and cruelty. So she might look good now, but as VP candidate she will have to turn into Sarah Huckabee Sander's and tell lies. 

If she was smart she would lay low and wait for 2024 and run against the Dem incumbent  

With you guys on the left ritualistically utilizing your alinsky bible, then this means she tells the truth.

Keep fighting though, there might be some winning for you guys at some point down the line.

I hear banging really hard on large wood doors when no one is on the other side helps.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am not a leftist..but i am guessing you do not take the nightime lineup on Fox too seriously either

If Fox didn't air football games, it would never be on in my house. That said, I used to watch it, and know that the Fox evening personalities have been opinion shows forever. Whether it was O'Reilly and Van Susteren or Ingraham and Carlson, you know you're getting people who are opining on the day's news, not reporting it.

That comment was not written by an opinion editor. It was written by the WH reporter for Bloomberg News. You would never hear someone like Fox's Ed Henry speculate on something so ridiculous as "No one can confirm it, but you have to admit, it sure fits the narrative we try to push."

It's embarrassing, but you never hear anyone on the left try to correct themselves.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Assuming this is about Haley... but maybe not: 

(Pompeo to speak before cameras in 15 min... in case tweet isn't posted)

I'm sure he's just announcing the long-awaited war with Best Korea.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Assuming this is about Haley... but maybe not: 

(Pompeo to speak before cameras in 15 min... in case tweet isn't posted)

Maybe not Haley. Talking about his trip to North Korea and China?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Albwan said:

With you guys on the left ritualistically utilizing your alinsky bible, then this means she tells the truth.

Keep fighting though, there might be some winning for you guys at some point down the line.

I hear banging really hard on large wood doors when no one is on the other side helps.

The what???  

• Haha (+1) 1

Ignore the ?️....................he knows what you meant.

Meanwhile from November 2024,

Stephen MillerVerified account @redsteeze 3h3 hours ago
After a hard fought election, President Trump has his first meeting with President-Elect Nikki Haley, even as Democrat nominee Beto O’Rourke refuses to concede losing by 306 electoral votes

DpEwecLXUAAJ7mW.jpg:large

• Haha (+1) 2

Good Lord, common sense in journalism is dead.

nEs68qdk_bigger.jpgJennifer JacobsVerified account @JenniferJJacobs
FollowFollow @JenniferJJacobs

Exactly. I have no indication Nikki Haley resigned because of discontent over Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but the timing hints that — and White House aides are aware of that.

There's no evidence this thing I'm suggesting is true, but I'm going to pretend it's true anyway because journalism.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

"Actually, when the President found out that I was Indian-American, he asked if I was from the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren," she quipped.?

The full version is worth the watch