Week 7: NFL Flexes CIN vs. KC to SNF

So what we have here is the NFL actually having to decide whether they want to drool over Sean McVey and the Rams, or if they want to continue the unholy drooling over Pat Mahomes. I bet some brains exploded trying to make that decision. 

I'm fine with it, cause that's a much better game. 

I'm waiting for the Andy Reid led implosion in KC, but i am fine if they beat the Pats and Bengals in primetime before that happens. 

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

So what we have here is the NFL actually having to decide whether they want to drool over Sean McVey and the Rams, or if they want to continue the unholy drooling over Pat Mahomes. I bet some brains exploded trying to make that decision. 

I'm waiting for the Andy Reid led implosion in KC, but i am fine if they beat the Pats and Bengals in primetime before that happens. 

wait until 11/19 when the Rams play the Chiefs on MNF.

4 hours ago, whatdrought said:

49ers had a bunch of primetime games scheduled from the Jimmy G hype. Now, they have absolutely no reason to be on national TV. 

We'll still get them next MNF vs GB, TNF week 9 versus the raiders, MNF week 10 versus the giants...all because of that darn handsome QB.