Ajayi out for season, Bell and Shady possible trade targets

If Marcus Murphy is someone they are confident could step into a much bigger role and be productive than yes.  Otherwise, they've been coasting on Shady being the only big weapon on offense for the rookie Allen, taking him away would put it all on Allen.  Not something I'd role the dice on.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

This recent thread agrees with this thread..

Well I guess that’s why giving a thread an appropriate title is important. If I click on a trade bait thread around these parts I expect to be getting Luck for a mid round pick. 

Please merge. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If only to do McCoy a solid. Eagles can still win the NFCE. No reason for McCoy to slog it out on a rebuilding squad that is far away from contending. 

don't care about solids, this is about getting better.

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Do not trade shady. There is nothing on this offense besides shady. Can we ever just have anything? Nothing we will get for him, will be even close to as important as he is. Please do not trade him.

we have Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

hate to see him go but would definitely be interested at the right price.

The compensation at best would likely be a 4th maybe 5th. I’d do it though, he’s got limited time left and the Eagles can still do something this year. This team has tons  of holes and another draft pick will help restock the shelves.