MNF Washington @ New Orleans

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

Brees is so good.  To think he almost became a Dolphin.  We would have faced him and Brady twice a year.

I remember fighting with posters on the old ESPN forums how the Bills are making a major mistake not even looking at Brees. But, But we have Losman and Brees is a hit away from a career ending injury. Still bugs the hell outta me to the day.  

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I remember fighting with posters on the old ESPN forums how the Bills are making a major mistake not even looking at Brees. But, But we have Losman and Brees is a hit away from a career ending injury. Still bugs the hell outta me to the day.  

I actually thought the Chargers were foolish letting him walk.   I thought it was brilliant for them to draft LT and Brees in back to back rounds.

And another solid draft pick the Bills let walk.  We have Haushka now so I feel better.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You were on the old ESPN chat boards?   

Did you remember the whisper button? 

Remember a guy name BF2 aka Biff

aka BillsFan2

25 minutes and 1 penalty?

Wow

What a play

Drew Brees is the most underrated football player in nfl history. Nobody has ever been a better passer and less appreciated. If he was born 10 years earlier or 10 years later, people would argue that he’s the best of all time. It sucks for him that he just so happened to play in Brady and Mannings primes. Great job Drew. Happy for you. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Remember when people complained that Brees was killing the Saints with his contract?

No he is righteously in the GOAT discussion (bye bye Aaron Rodgers).

While i agree that Aaron shouldn't be in the talk, he will remain due specifically to what he could have been. He would have run away with the conversation if paired with someone like Peyton, Dungy, or Bellichick. No doubt. Poor guy is a victim of crappy circumstances.