MNF Washington @ New Orleans

Just now, BillsRdue said:

classy, they won't run it up, they will run it out.

Yeah, I think that's the better call... But keeping Brees in for that drive was pretty useless. Either they want the 500 or they don't. They just risked injury during that march down the field. 

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Remember when people complained that Brees was killing the Saints with his contract?

No he is righteously in the GOAT discussion (bye bye Aaron Rodgers).

They had over 40m in dead money that season and folks on here were crucifying drew for having a contract where his cap hit was $5m over the norm for a year after nearly a decade of team friendly numbers 

was great being in the dome tonight 

14 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

classy, they won't run it up, they will run it out.

Honestly, they should’ve pulled everyone earlier. I hated seeing kamara and Thomas get touches that late. With drew it was just a matter of getting to the first natural break to pull him but you could’ve protected some guys that have been carrying heavy loads quite a bit earlier

i guess the theory was slow reliable first downs are better than your d facing a hurry up offense 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

They had over 40m in dead money that season and folks on here were crucifying drew for having a contract where his cap hit was $5m over the norm for a year after nearly a decade of team friendly numbers 

was great being in the dome tonight 

I can't imagine how wild that was...lucky you!

Bills fans moaning about another teams dead cap---lol.

If it wasn't bad enough for Washington ...

RB Peterson says he dislocated shoulder; MRI set

Redskins coach Jay Gruden, who initially called the injury a strained shoulder, said Peterson would get an MRI on Tuesday to determine if there's any issue.

"It's not going to keep me out," Peterson said. "I came back into the game. It was just a situation where it was sore.