MNF Washington @ New Orleans

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

While i agree that Aaron shouldn't be in the talk, he will remain due specifically to what he could have been. He would have run away with the conversation if paired with someone like Peyton, Dungy, or Bellichick. No doubt. Poor guy is a victim of crappy circumstances. 

Say what??

Dungy, Payton and McCarthy all have one SB win as coaches.  McCarthy has more playoff wins than Payton.  Dungy was awful in the playoffs, a disaster. 

Rodgers is very good.  He's no victim.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Say what??

Dungy, Payton and McCarthy all have one SB win as coaches.  McCarthy has more playoff wins than Payton.  Dungy was awful in the playoffs, a disaster. 

Rodgers is very good.  He's no victim.

Aaron Rodgers is the most physically gifted of those QBs, he could be the best, but he has never had a consistent team around him. 

I suppose the argument could be made that those others raise the players around them more than Rodgers, but that's another question.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Aaron Rodgers is the most physically gifted of those QBs, he could be the best, but he has never had a consistent team around him. 

I suppose the argument could be made that those others raise the players around them more than Rodgers, but that's another question.

Brady has had a "consistent team around him"??  Brees has??

Come on...

57 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

While i agree that Aaron shouldn't be in the talk, he will remain due specifically to what he could have been. He would have run away with the conversation if paired with someone like Peyton, Dungy, or Bellichick. No doubt. Poor guy is a victim of crappy circumstances. 

Not buying it. Cream... rises.... to the....top.