Wonderlic Only Saving Grace for Allen; 1 of 3 Bills in bottom 10 PR

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

QB ratings are as worthless as used toilet paper. 

That's interesting.   

Perhaps in your infinite "wisdom" you can look up for us all a QB that would have been worthy of a 1st-round pick much less a high 1st-round pick that had a career rating that's considered to be poor.  

We'll await your findings.  

13 minutes ago, TaskersGhost said:

That's interesting.   

Perhaps in your infinite "wisdom" you can look up for us all a QB that would have been worthy of a 1st-round pick much less a high 1st-round pick that had a career rating that's considered to be poor.  

We'll await your findings.  

I did just post a soon-to-be HoFer who had a pretty lousy qbr through 4 games...

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

This year is all about Josh seeing as much as possible.  Next year we see how much he processed and we will know if he has what it takes.

What do you think Drew Brees' 3rd year looked like OP.?

57.6 % , 2108 yards, 11 TD 15 INT,  62.5 rating. It took awhile for that kid to blossom. Now the greatest total yards  passing ever. To expect J. Allen to in 4 games is dumb.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, thurst44 said:

I did just post a soon-to-be HoFer who had a pretty lousy qbr through 4 games...

And what was that QB's rating for his career?  

Were his first four games good ones with a "lousy QBR"?  

You said that QBRs were worthless, your quote.  So if they're worthless then show us all a QB that had poor QBRs that was actually good.  

When those QBRs are or were are irrelevant.  

And no, I don't expect you to admit that it was a stupid statement on your part.  

Edited by TaskersGhost

4 hours ago, Mickey said:

Hmmm.....4 games, yeah that seems like a sufficient sample size from which to derive useful statistics. We should cut him, stats don't lie do they?

Torture numbers and they’ll admit to anything; especially after 4 starts. What about the eyeball test though?

4 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

He is raw- let him grow. He hasnt been a turnover machine like some rookies are. The odds of him being good are in his favor- relax and dont buy into the bs. 

Mid venture odds are against him. But at least he has a chance. That’s huge and much more than most. But if he hard pressed to say he’s more likely than not to pan out

3 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Actually in college (Cornell in the 80s), in my art class,  a fellow classmate made a paper mache owl with used (pre-wet with her urine) toilet paper.  It was my first foray into recycling. 

I've lost respect for that school lol. 

12 hours ago, H2o said:

Trade? No one wants him I'm sure. I say we just release him and take the entire cap hit this year with the rest so we have more $$$ for FA next year. :rolleyes:

Seriously though? This is stupid. He's played 4 games and is 2-2 with basically all 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string WR's on any other team in the NFL. Is he lighting up the league? No, but what did you expect. He has work to do. If we're still having this same convo by the middle of next year, and we clearly have better talent at the skill positions, THEN there is a problem because the game is not slowing down for him at all. If you watch the overhead cam of the WR's running routes they are getting absolutely 0 separation on most plays.

*3rd and 4th string recievers on every team but maybe dallas.

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

*3rd and 4th string recievers on every team but maybe dallas.

My apologies. I did forget about Dallas. They are probably on par with us right now, but not any worse.