Wonderlic Only Saving Grace for Allen; 1 of 3 Bills in bottom 10 PR

The Bills 2 wins were also not conductive to propping up Allen's stats. The Titans game was a defensive struggle and the entire second half of the Vikings game was a conservative game plan designed to avoid turn overs and run down the clock. Let's see how the season plays out and understand the context that Allen is a raw rookie playing with little supporting talent. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

QB ratings are as worthless as used toilet paper. 

That is not the point. It nonetheless IS a statistical nightmare to have 3 Bills at the bottom of everyone who has thrown a pass this year so...

56 minutes ago, MichFan said:

OMG WHAT A BUST TRADE HIM NOW SUCH A NIGHTMARE

I love Allentown

51 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

60.4 is barely ahead of zero?

check the link bruh

46 minutes ago, Mickey said:

Hmmm.....4 games, yeah that seems like a sufficient sample size from which to derive useful statistics. We should cut him, stats don't lie do they?

ugh not about useful...embarrassing

49 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just out of curiousity, would you mind filling me in on how NFL passer rating is calculated?

Irrelevant, 2 of the bottom 50 of all who have thrown a pass (this includes OBJ who has a 156.whatever so I get how  PR doesn't mean much depending on multiple factors), have both started in the NFL and they are both BILLS. I live in Mtl and it's all Pats band-wagon-jumpers up here so these kind of stats are fuel to the fire and it sucks. Baker is the stuff and Darnold seems to be throwing touch passes all over; We should've gone full-mental-Ditka-style and traded the entire draft for number 1.

Edited by Threedollabills

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

QB ratings are as worthless as used toilet paper. 

Actually in college (Cornell in the 80s), in my art class,  a fellow classmate made a paper mache owl with used (pre-wet with her urine) toilet paper.  It was my first foray into recycling. 

49 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Not true.

Sometimes when I'm on the throne I'll use some toilet paper to blow my nose and then I use it to.......... nevermind.

That is really gross to wipe your snot on your bunghole. Are you a politician by chance?  

52 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Really, really, really stupid post!

Where do you guys come from?

Your mom is stupid

51 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

remember when everyone was really cool, calm and collected in the preseason. so level-headed. he's just a rookie. we need to give him time. let him learn. it's going to be a down year. everyone predicting between 3-8 wins. 

fast forward to week 5. 2-3 record. Allen is a bust. We should've drafted Mahomes. 

Also, Josh Allen is tied for 8th in the NFL for rushing TDs. Let's compile more stats that don't mean anything. 

I dunno,  Cam rushed for 14 his rookie year. 3 in 4 games doesn't even average that. I'm glad that Mahomes is not here Tre is the best DB on the planet. I love Allen btw which is why my faith is in his ability to intellectually process the game and slow it down. Still down with the process.

Edited by Threedollabills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Threedollabills said:

Keep eating Cheetos whilst doing severely socially unacceptable things to yourself. I will wonderlic the heck out of you cutie pie ;)

I don't eat Cheetos while doing that...the dust is abrasive.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Threedollabills said:

Allen scored highest on the Wonderlic (37) and so has a high intellectual ceiling for reading coverages and changing at the line, etc. BUT OMG HE HAS THE TENTH WORST PASSER RATING IN THE LEAGUE (60.4) WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY LAST AMONG STARTERS AND JUST BARELY AHEAD OF TWO OTHER BILLS: PETERMAN (0.0) AND BOJORQUEZ (39.6)! Hilarious stats for fins and pats and jets fans, but utterly embarrassing for us. If his head doesn't crack open like Leaf's did he's got a shot next year with a FA line and N'Keal Harry. Any thoughts on this statistical nightmare?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2018&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=1&conference=null&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=PASSING&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING

Did you know Ryan Fitzpatrick use to be the smartest human on the planet....lol

Seriously. I get what you are saying and it gives me hope. Thanks for the find.

Edited by cba fan

2 hours ago, Threedollabills said:

Allen scored highest on the Wonderlic (37) and so has a high intellectual ceiling for reading coverages and changing at the line, etc. BUT OMG HE HAS THE TENTH WORST PASSER RATING IN THE LEAGUE (60.4) WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY LAST AMONG STARTERS AND JUST BARELY AHEAD OF TWO OTHER BILLS: PETERMAN (0.0) AND BOJORQUEZ (39.6)! Hilarious stats for fins and pats and jets fans, but utterly embarrassing for us. If his head doesn't crack open like Leaf's did he's got a shot next year with a FA line and N'Keal Harry. Any thoughts on this statistical nightmare?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2018&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=1&conference=null&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=PASSING&d-447263-s=PASSING_PASSER_RATING

It's funny you mention Leaf...the guy who was picked just ahead of him -- his first four games' qbr: 58.6, 51.1, 39.3, 63.2...he had 3 tds & 11 ints and was 0-4. He got better!

• Like (+1) 1

Because of the type of prospect Allen is, I am willing to wait and see. I would be more concerned if we had one of the other QB's drafted high this year and they were looking the way Allen has looked. It is going to take time to see if he can develop, it was known that he was raw and would need time to learn and develop.

This is an atrocity! How dare he?!

Cut the kid, sell the team, burn your jerseys. It's over. Everybody go home... especially those that constantly dig for some stupid new number to point to so they can say, "I'm right, see? SEE?! THIS NUMBER SAYS SO!"

"Sir, that's a banana and I'll thank you to keep it out of my face."

"ANALYTICS!"