1st Game in Buffalo and definitely not the last

billfith

By far the best place to see a game, I love the small town college like atmosphere ! The best part of our 1st sunday in Orchard Park was when my 14 yr old son (Eagles Fan) said to me, Dad Buffalo fans are the most passionate and dedicated fan's in football ! I have a feeling he may be bleeding red & blue instead of green in the near future ! Thank You for the hospitality and GO BILLS !!!!!

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billfith said:

By far the best place to see a game, I love the small town college like atmosphere ! The best part of our 1st sunday in Orchard Park was when my 14 yr old son (Eagles Fan) said to me, Dad Buffalo fans are the most passionate and dedicated fan's in football ! I have a feeling he may be bleeding red & blue instead of green in the near future ! Thank You for the hospitality and GO BILLS !!!!!

I haven't been to a Bills game in Buffalo in 40+ years.  But I have little doubt - having watched enough TV and youtube highlights - that your son is right.

I really need to find an excuse to take the family to Buffalo in the fall so we can experience it first-hand.  

2 hours ago, billfith said:

Every few weeks I wonder why I'm driving from New England to Buffalo for a game. Every Sunday night driving home after a win I know why. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, billfith said:

When my boys turned 16 I took them to a Bills home game, a rite of passage sort of thing. My oldest had seen the Bills in Tampa just a couple weeks earlier. When I asked how the two experiences compared, he was at a rare loss for words. “Well, they don’t compare AT ALL! This Bills game was unlike anything I’ve ever done before.” (In retrospect, maybe not the best thing, but....)  He also mentioned that was more beer than he’d ever seen before, and that was just the tailgate supplies that came out from under our bus.