In case you forgot: 2-1 since flipping switch against LAC

Alphadawg7

I just dont get the McD hate around here, or even the Allen hate.  We are literally 2-1 in the games following some switch that flipped at halftime against the Chargers. McD took a mediocre team and snapped a 17 year drought.  Not to mention, we should have been a 10 win team had ZJ not run such a crap route and trip over himself against Carolina.  

This year, since inserting himself to resolve a terrible defensive situation, our D has really come to life and been at the heart of a 2-1 record against 3 tough opponents.  And he is doing this with a rookie QB being forced to play with the literal worst collection of offensive talent around him currently in the NFL.  Most of our starters on offense would have a hard time being backups, let alone starting on most teams.  

Yet here we are...2-1 (including destroying a SB contender in Josh Allens first road start).  McD just keeps making chicken salad out of chicken s**t and people still piss and moan about him.  People calling him Juaron and crap.  Its crazy to me.  

And Allen...people need to calm the F down.  He has had some good moments and some bad moments, he is young and being forced to learn with no help.  To over react to every struggle right now is as premature as Jason Biggs touching Nadia in American Pie.  Kid has an insane amount of potential and when you see it start to come out is a beautiful thing.  He is making rookie mistakes, and he will CONTINUE to make mistakes, especially with him always trying to do too much because the personnel around him sucks.  But this regime is armed with cap space and draft assets to start building around the kid on offense this next off season.  So just R-E-L-A-X because its going to be a season or two before we know where this kids career is likely headed.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I just dont get the McD hate around here, or even the Allen hate.  We are literally 2-1 in the games following some switch that flipped at halftime against SD.  McD took a mediocre team and snapped a 17 year drought.  Not to mention, we should have been a 10 win team had ZJ not run such a crap route and trip over himself against Carolina.  

This year, since inserting himself to resolve a terrible defensive situation, our D has really come to life and been at the heart of a 2-1 record against 3 tough opponents.  And he is doing this with a rookie QB being forced to play with the literal worst collection of offensive talent around him currently in the NFL.  Most of our starters on offense would have a hard time being backups, let alone starting on most teams.  

Yet here we are...2-1 (including destroying a SB contender in Josh Allens first road start).  McD just keeps making chicken salad out of chicken s**t and people still piss and moan about him.  People calling him Juaron and crap.  Its crazy to me.  

And Allen...people need to calm the F down.  He has had some good moments and some bad moments, he is young and being forced to learn with no help.  To over react to every struggle right now is as premature as Jason Biggs touching Nadia in American Pie.  Kid has an insane amount of potential and when you see it start to come out is a beautiful thing.  He is making rookie mistakes, and he will CONTINUE to make mistakes, especially with him always trying to do too much because the personnel around him sucks.  But this regime is armed with cap space and draft assets to start building around the kid on offense this next off season.  So just R-E-L-A-X because its going to be a season or two before we know where this kids career is likely headed.  

Exactly!  Thank you for being a voice of reason and perspective. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I just dont get the McD hate around here, or even the Allen hate.  We are literally 2-1 in the games following some switch that flipped at halftime against SD.  McD took a mediocre team and snapped a 17 year drought.  Not to mention, we should have been a 10 win team had ZJ not run such a crap route and trip over himself against Carolina.  

“We’re 2-1 (if you don’t count the two blow out losses)” are my favorite kind of posts. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

“We’re 2-1 (if you don’t count the two blow out losses)” are my favorite kind of posts. 

And you wrap your mind around the scores to much instead of whether they are wins or losses......

We are 2-3......there are also some good teams in the league that are 2-3 and didnt go through our 1st quarter murderers row of a schedule.

I am not saying the bills are a good team right now....but they are finding ways to win games that they should not.

• Like (+1) 3

Since "flipping the switch" we got shut out, then scored 13 points on Sunday.............

I'm excited to have a week to give it back to my buddies at work in LA, but

nobody's buying the dream that we are making the playoffs this year.

Except maybe some "homers' around TBD.

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And you wrap your mind around the scores to much instead of whether they are wins or losses......

We are 2-3......there are also some good teams in the league that are 2-3 and didnt go through our 1st quarter murderers row of a schedule.

I am not saying the bills are a good team right now....but they are finding ways to win games that they should not.

Lol murderer's row?

We beat one team with a winning record.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Lol murderer's row?

We beat one team with a winning record.

If you think those are not good teams you are fooling yourself.......

By the end of the year those teams will have picked up the wins they are supposed to have...that is why there is a 16 game season

That is one of the problems with you......short sighted as !@#$

Just now, John from Riverside said:

If you think those are not good teams you are fooling yourself.......

By the end of the year those teams will have picked up the wins they are supposed to have...that is why there is a 16 game season

That is one of the problems with you......short sighted as !@#$

Yeah exactly.  Everyone is picking Minnesota to win the Super Bowl this year right now, just like they did in preseason.  LOL

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

SD? South Dakota? Sudden Death? Stupid Decision?  Come on what the hell is SD!?!  :lol:

11 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of seeing the chargers referred to as “San Diego”?

They shouldn’t have moved...

Hahahaha yeah, my bad...fixed ha

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Orton here is strictly here for comedy value.....cannot really take anything he says seriously.

No John.  You're just wrong, again.

Last year, we beat the Broncos, who were supposed to be good.  They ended up sucking.  We beat the Falcon, reigning NFC champs.  They barely squeaked out 9-7.

How many years do you have to get burned by the stove before you realize its hot?  Honestly.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

Since "flipping the switch" we got shut out, then scored 13 points on Sunday.............

I'm excited to have a week to give it back to my buddies at work in LA, but

nobody's buying the dream that we are making the playoffs this year.

Except maybe some "homers' around TBD.

I guess you missed the game where we blew out the Vikings in Minnesota.  

And no one said playoffs, and NO ONE SHOULD think playoffs.  The offense has nothing around Allen except Shady.  Point was that its puzzling how anyone could be upset with McD right now after what he did last year and how he has rallied this team at halftime in the Charger game to go 2-1 against 3 tough opponents.