Captain Jack a Josh Allen fan

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or Monday :hic:

hey it’s Columbus Day. 

You just answered the question of why no mail today! I used to keep up with that primo holiday as a kid, as it was always the day after my birthday before they did the whole Monday thing....ruining my “special holiday”. 

I usually have a glass of wine when the mailman shows up. It’s a special event, after all! Now I will celebrate his day off with equal fervor! 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Super Bowl?   

I know...but when is the last time the Sabres got off to a 2-1 start?  Seems like years since I could look at the NHL standings and see the Sabres with a winning record..even if it is only 3 games in.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I know...but when is the last time the Sabres got off to a 2-1 start?  Seems like years since I could look at the NHL standings and see the Sabres with a winning record..even if it is only 3 games in.

It was discussed on Sabrespace during the game today.

Last time they were over .500 was back in 2013.

Another monkey off the back of Buffalo Sports Fans!

It's been a great last few days.

By the way Promo..............FWIW, I thought your joke was funny today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jack and Josh have alot in common.

Both drafted by a rebuilding Buffalo celler-dweller, with BIGTIME hopes and aspirations, but the skill to deliver.

Eich is actually younger than Allen (crazy right?), but the two of them need to grow into franchise cornerstones. Jack is well on his way, and the Sabres are further down the line than the Bills are, but I imagine they can commiserate and understand each others challenges.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

They celebrate stomach aches now?

Don’t ask me, it’s apparently offensive to celebrate CBus day anymore, but that’s for PPP. CBus mayor won’t even recognize it and we have a statue of Chris himself in the middle of downtown. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Don’t ask me, it’s apparently offensive to celebrate CBus day anymore, but that’s for PPP. CBus mayor won’t even recognize it and we have a statue of Chris himself in the middle of downtown. 

You guys should change your name to Ponce de Leon.

• Haha (+1) 1