[Name Only Title] Corey Bojorquez

2 hours ago, wppete said:

He made a mistake on the hold. But he has been great punting the ball. Great pick up by Bean. He has a bright future. 

has anyone said what actually happened?

it seemed like he thought it was a fake but noone else did, how can that ever happen?

I agree he is an upgrade. But my question remains on the “miscommunication” piece. 

This wasn’t like an RB running to the left when he was supposed to run to the right. 

I don’t understand how the holder is THE ONLY ONE who thinks it was a called fake? Like I mentioned in the game day thread, how does the holder interpret “hold the ball for a chip shot field goal like you always do” (which should take no communication, really) as “fake FG! Toss to... well, someone?” 

That’s like “different language” miscommunication. 

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I don’t think after yesterday that name had any vagueness as to what we’d be talking about. Unless of course you’re talking about his moustahce. :) 

Edited by stevestojan