Like: Flea Flicker... Dislike: Flea Flicker to KB

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

With his size him not being a good blocker is ridiculous. He plays so small. No physical or mental toughness. 

The only thing I have seen that he dods extremely well is deflect blame, make excuses and cash a paycheck.

Cashing checks with a ski mask on 

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They might as well have sent Ryan Groy deep. Why Daboll Why 

Is it just me, or did he freakin' JOG down the field?

Then later on, it seemed as though he ran normal speed and Josh underthrew him. 

Must be hell trying to sync up with WRs who don't run routes consistently with consistent effort.

9 minutes ago, mattynh said:

They should just run the phily special......Allen has some wheels, that could work well.

Peh, who do we have that would represent a legit receiving threat yet could throw it?

Am I the only one who now watches other games and notices how many of other QB throws are turned into receptions through effort of the WR we just don't get?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Joe B also tweeted that he’s off the field on run plays because he’s not a good blocker ?. Is there anything he does well? Serious question. 

So adding 20lbs and converting him to TE is not an option?

Put me down as shocked that he was the route runner on the flicker as well.

Edited by qwksilver

48 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Am I the only one who now watches other games and notices how many of other QB throws are turned into receptions through effort of the WR we just don't get?

I see that at times but I also see balls thrown on time and in a place that give the WR a chance to compete.   The number one problem with the Bills is the QB (I know this will not be a popular opinion here), the balls are often no where near catch able by anyone.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Liked the agressive playcall. 

Tenn didnt bite that happens 

I liked the play call, but I too question why it was thrown to lead foot Benjamin? Maybe if he would lose some weight, but he looks very slow out there.

10 minutes ago, mattynh said:

I see that at times but I also see balls thrown on time and in a place that give the WR a chance to compete.   The number one problem with the Bills is the QB (I know this will not be a popular opinion here), the balls are often no where near catch able by anyone.

Actually, bashing Allen is so popular here it's almost a truism.

Just curious, since you watch Bills games so carefully, how many of Allen's incompletions are on target/catchable with adjustment and not caught vs. thrown away vs. thrown in a place that does not give the WR a chance to compete?  What's your breakdown there?

I'd really like to know.

3 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

I liked the play call, but I too question why it was thrown to lead foot Benjamin? Maybe if he would lose some weight, but he looks very slow out there.

I wondered that too, since it actually looked as though Zay Jones had some separation - whereas Benjamin was covered like a blanket, overthrowing was the only INT-avoidant choice to him.

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

They sent Zay deep on the play too. Both had zero separation.  You could tell Josh didn’t even want to throw it 

C'mon man .... There was plenty of separation. By the time the ball hit the ground, both defenders had separated from Benjamin leaving him about 10 yards behind.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Actually, bashing Allen is so popular here it's almost a truism.

Just curious, since you watch Bills games so carefully, how many of Allen's incompletions are on target/catchable with adjustment and not caught vs. thrown away vs. thrown in a place that does not give the WR a chance to compete?  What's your breakdown there?

I'd really like to know.

I wondered that too, since it actually looked as though Zay Jones had some separation - whereas Benjamin was covered like a blanket, overthrowing was the only INT-avoidant choice to him.

Not enough are on target/catch able, moreover they are not on time.   You think Allen's bad stats are all caused by WR's?  If you were to objectively compare the in-completion stats you mentioned against the rest of the league they will show you.   he has a 60 QB rating completing 53% of his passes, believe its all the WR if you want, the truth is he has a lot to improve upon himself.

I like the play call, don’t really care for who they had downfield... regardless, D’s have been stacking the box against us and I think their “pushing the ball downfield” and “trickery” play calling is just another way to back defenses up, keep them honest, and kind of cover up liabilities

• Like (+1) 1

It's irrational, but at this point I wish they'd just cut him.

I can't watch him anymore. He's a douche bag. The only game he got up for was week 1 of preseason against his old team which says a lot about him. Don't care who picks him up... Get him out of here.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

The guy sitting in front of me thought KB quit on the route.  I said that he is too slow and that DBs just need to cut off his path to the ball and he has nowhere to go.  The DB might draw a cheap OPI call if he slowed down with Benjamin trailing right behind.  That play needed both defenders to bite hard on the run play prior to the pitch and it did not look like they did but I haven't seen the DVR yet.