Deshaun Watson taking a lot of hits and a lot of chances

YoloinOhio

I think he’s very talented and he’s putting up some impressive numbers. One thing I wonder when I watch them is what their actual offense is. Seems like they are relying on him to just make plays without a scheme. The beginning of the year he didn’t look good. He’s determined to run the ball which makes me think he’s going to get hurt. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s very talented and he’s putting up some impressive numbers. One thing I wonder when I watch them is what their actual offense is. Seems like they are relying on him to just make plays without a scheme. The beginning of the year he didn’t look good. He’s determined to run the ball which makes me think he’s going to get hurt. 

5 games, 8 TDs, 5 ints.

As they might say in Texas...all bull, no horns.

3 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Josh Allen is more likely to lose the game than Deshaun Watson 

If you mean Josh Allen is more likely to throw a perfect pass that ends up an interception, sure. 

Josh Allen has a long way to go, but the one statement I wouldn’t make, is yours.  

• Like (+1) 1

I watched most of his games at Clemson, and he did it in college too. He would rather run into the defender for the extra yard than slide or go out of bounds. 

He took some big hits last night. Not sure if his body will hold up if he continues that in the NFL. 

9 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Eager to see White and Hopkins matched up. that's gonna be a good one.

I love Tre but i have a feeling Hopkins is going to win that battle. I will still think Tre is a great corner. Ive just seen Hopkins do it to the best of them. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love Tre but i have a feeling Hopkins is going to win that battle. I will still think Tre is a great corner. Ive just seen Hopkins do it to the best of them. 

I'm hoping Hyde is back next week, we will definitely need safety help. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I watched most of his games at Clemson, and he did it in college too. He would rather run into the defender for the extra yard than slide or go out of bounds. 

He took some big hits last night. Not sure if his body will hold up if he continues that in the NFL. 

I noticed this too.  He appears to want to initiate contact instead of avoiding contact. Not the way a Qb should be running. You put that on film and a D is going to tee off on you because they are so frustrated that they can’t hit you in the pocket. 

46 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Josh Allen is more likely to lose the game than Deshaun Watson 

Last night, Watson made a desperation throw that was picked off. He was out of the pocket and should have thrown it out of bounds to avoid the sack. It reminded me of Josh's red zone pick against the Packers last week.

41 minutes ago, SCBills said:

If you mean Josh Allen is more likely to throw a perfect pass that ends up an interception, sure.

Agreed. If he throws two picks, one will probably be a good pass that bounced off the receiver's hands.

27 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

IMO, this game will be decided by the following:  which piss-poor offensive line will be worse on Sunday. 

Both Watson and Allen will likely be running for their lives. 

I think Houston’s OL is worse but their DL is better... 

2 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

Eager to see White and Hopkins matched up. that's gonna be a good one.

Yup...I don't think Watson will back down from throwing it to him so White will have to be on point.  That ball is coming no matter what and they will expect Hopkins to make a play on it.  Even if he has perfect coverage they could still get some completions, Hopkins is that good.

Edited by matter2003

We'll have to make their drives stall and be 3's instead of 7's (just like yesterday for both the bills defense and Texans offense) to have a shot. Their awful play calls and lack of a RB threat make it possible. 

I don't know how Mills shut Watt down a couple years ago but that would be quite the gift, too. I don't know how we'll stop him and Clowney.