10-8: McDermott Monday Presser at 4 PM ET; Daboll and Frazier Follow at 4:30

The coaches will recap yesterday's win over the Titans.  I anticipate we'll get some news on Derek Anderson along with any injury updates. We'll see what they have to say about the upcoming opponents for week 6.

Buffalo Bills Video Live

The OP will be updated with live presser links as they become available. 

Leslie Frazier: "[Tre White] Gives Us Something That is Very Valuable" (5:39)

Bills Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier spoke to the media on October 8th. Topics included: Shaq Lawson's outstanding effort during the Titans game in Week 5, the upcoming match-up between Texans WR Deondre Hopkins and whichever Bills CB is assigned to him, and finding ways to strategically use the rotating corner position to the Bills' advantage.

Daboll: "It's about Execution, It's about Trust" (7:06)

OC Brian Daboll talks about veteran leadership, establishing the line of scrimmage and improving the passing game.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Bills Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier spoke to the media on October 8th. Topics included: Shaq Lawson's outstanding effort during the Titans game in Week 5, the upcoming match-up between Texans WR Deondre Hopkins and whichever Bills CB is assigned to him, and finding ways to strategically use the rotating corner position to the Bills' advantage.

OC Brian Daboll talks about veteran leadership, establishing the line of scrimmage and improving the passing game.

Is it just me, or did Daboll pretty much call out the WR in his presser?

Starting about 5 minutes in.

He said something to the effect of "look, a receiver is a position where you need to stay into the game as long as you need to stay into it.....every good receiver wants the ball 15 or 20 times a game.  In reality, do they get it that much? No.  Some more some less....(kind of boilerplate thing) blocked well yesterday..." 

I thought it came close to saying that sometimes our receivers were not into the game.  And if your primary job is to catch the football  "blocked well yesterday" is like a girl asking her boyfriend "do you think I'm pretty?" and he says "I think you're a great cook!"

13 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

....and we're impatiently waiting..................