DeAndre Hopkins hands

15 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Whatever brand gloves this guy is wearing we need to order a few cases for our Bills! He drops NOTHING! 

It's not just gloves.

First of all, he clearly has incredible upper body strength especially arms and hands.  He made catches today where the DB had his hand in there, and he just out-muscled him to hang on to the ball.  Second, he makes catches with his hands, he never body catches.  Third, his focus is amazing.  He looks it in and locks it down then makes his moves.

And fourth, I was observing how well he and the other Texans WR adjust to the ball.  Yes, Watson is a fine young QB, but he wouldn't look nearly as good if he were throwing to our guys, I promise.

I'm sure the gloves help, but they're not magic.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm still laughing.  Game photo of KB on his route.

manatee flippers.png

It’s so funny...honest to goodness, Colorado, how can we be so bad at one position?!

We are worse at Wide Receiver than McDonalds is at making spaghetti.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

It’s so funny...honest to goodness, Colorado, how can we be so bad at one position?!

We are worse at Wide Receiver than McDonalds is at making spaghetti.

I don't know.  You got to laugh because it's generationally bad.

That pass that went thru Holmes's "flippers" was just the latest of the train wreck.

What is mind boggling is nothing at all is being done.  I know there ain't much out there but try to do something, call up Cam from PS, something.

They change DL's like underwear..................................once again thanks for the laugh! 

23 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm still laughing.  Game photo of KB on his route.

manatee flippers.png

Well deserved. Kelvin really pissed me off at the 2 minute mark in the 4th game winning drive when he half***ed a block and then stood lazily directly in Ivory's running lane, who had to bounce off him and go out of bounds.

DO SOMETHING RIGHT KB.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

He reminds me alot of Andre Johnson, great all around WR but never got the recognition as alot of the other WR.

Hopkins is recognized as one of the best WR's in the league. Pretty much everyone knows that.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's not just gloves.

First of all, he clearly has incredible upper body strength especially arms and hands.  He made catches today where the DB had his hand in there, and he just out-muscled him to hang on to the ball.  Second, he makes catches with his hands, he never body catches.  Third, his focus is amazing.  He looks it in and locks it down then makes his moves.

And fourth, I was observing how well he and the other Texans WR adjust to the ball.  Yes, Watson is a fine young QB, but he wouldn't look nearly as good if he were throwing to our guys, I promise.

I'm sure the gloves help, but they're not magic.

I know. I'm being facetious. Would be nice to have an athlete like this on the team. 

5 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I don't know.  You got to laugh because it's generationally bad.

That pass that went thru Holmes's "flippers" was just the latest of the train wreck.

What is mind boggling is nothing at all is being done.  I know there ain't much out there but try to do something, call up Cam from PS, something.

They change DL's like underwear..................................once again thanks for the laugh! 

The pass to,Holmes was perfect hit him on the break problem Holmes must have oiled up his hands before the play how he can not catch that ball is amazing.

Our WR's suck...they never try to come back to the ball to get away from a defender or use their body to catch it (HOLMES).  Gloves won't fix the lack of talent. 

What WR on this team plays with hunger/passion/attitude?  Bunch of softies running "routes". 

Edited by Azucho98